Katie Figura Photography

Burlington, VT · View map · Visit website

About Katie Figura Photography

Vibrancy (/ˈvībrənsē/) - the state of being full of energy and life! Katie views photography as a form of storytelling and creates your wedding narrative by combining portraits and candid shots of authentic and emotional moments that capture life. She strongly believes that being present in the moment is important for fulfillment, so her goal is to preserve your wedding day memories while you simply enjoy it.

Experience
Katie began taking photography classes her senior year at Cornell, where she originally studied Industrial and Labor Relations. After school, she served as an AmeriCorps volunteer and photographed her team during their service. In 2015, Katie was asked to shoot a wedding for a friend and the rest is history. Katie continues to use her photography towards social justice initiatives mainly focusing refugee issues and working with community non-profits and small busineses.

Katie Figura Photography offers a variety of services including:

• Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Willing to travel

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services, Katie Figura Photography also offers:

• Engagement shoot

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 09/06/2015

Katie photographed our wedding in NY, and did a fabulous job! She has a real talent for capturing emotion and was able to catch all our special moments in the most beautiful ways. The pictures came ... Read more out better then I ever could have expected and they've brought me so much joy. You will not be disappointed!!

Laksamee
Laksamee

Married on 06/09/2019

Perfect portraits of real people

I followed a bunch of photographers on Instagram when I found out we were moving to Vermont and going to get married there. Katie's Instagram is a great mini reflection of her photography style, which ... Read more is focused on rich and personal snapshots of in the moment delight. She truly has the skill to capture and showcase the magic of your wedding. I loved the photos we received and appreciate all the work she did to make them. We got the standard gorup photos and couples photos, but the real reason I hired her was for the pictures of my guests having fun. She is super chill, lovely to hang out with, and she worked so well with our venue, dj, and my last minute addition of a videographer. I had a Thai water blessing in my ceremony and she got some beautiful photos that truly showed how that went. Seriously, she was worth every penny. Thank you so much Katie!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 04/17/2019

Amazing in every way!

Katie is such a talented and personable photographer. She didn’t rush us and captured the beautiful New Orleans surroundings. Our photos turned out beautifully- like a magazine cover! We can’t praise ... Read more her enough. We are thrilled she was part of our wedding day!