Katie Hartig Images

Coventry, CT · View map

About Katie Hartig Images

Let me capture the intricate details, the moments, the feelings of your special day! At KHI, my approach is fully photo-journalistic, and I love to use unique angles, artistic focus, and a sense of the individual couple's style to provide you with the most breathtaking memories of your big day <3 Please visit www.katiehartigimages.com to view my portfolio, or to submit an inquiry. We limit the number of weddings we shoot each month so that we can focus on providing the best of the best to the brides and grooms we serve!

Packages are fully customizable to fit with each unique couple.

Base package includes 2 photographers and 8 hours of photography on wedding day, professional editing, & ownership/printing rights to electronic images. ($2500)

Premium package (most popular) includes an engagement session, 2 photographers and 8 hours of photography on wedding day, professional editing, ownership/printing rights to electronic images, 10X10 leather lay-flat album ($3200)

Platinum package includes a boudoir shoot with 8X8 leather "wedding day gift" album, engagement session, 2 photographers with unlimited coverage on wedding day, professional editing, ownership/printing rights to electronic images, 10X10 leather lay-flat album ($4500)

A la carte options can be added to any package. These include: boudoir shoot with wedding day gift album, engagement session, lay-flat leather-bound album, additional hours of coverage day-of, additional photographers

11 Reviews for Katie Hartig Images

11 Katie Hartig Images Reviews

N
Nicole

Married on 10/01/2016

Katie is amazing! She shot our engagement photos and our wedding day. She was so easy to work with, so laid back and takes amazing photos! She isn't afraid to go above and beyond to get perfect and ... Read more and unique shots for you. My whole wedding party and my parents raved about how great she was the day of the wedding and our photos came out stunning! For the great work that she does, she is very reasonably priced and so generous. My husband and I have a 2 year old daughter that was not cooperative with photos the day of our wedding, so there weren't very many shots of the three of us, and she offered to do a free mini session so we could have some family shots. She really takes the whole experience and customer service aspect to whole other level! I would recommend Katie to anyone! Book Her!

M
Michelle

Married on 08/19/2016

We booked Katie for our August wedding and we couldn't have been happier with her photography and service! We received our photos and they are absolutely gorgeous! On the day, Katie and Bridget were ... Read more great with the candids and making sure that any must-have photos we wanted were taken. We needed a thank you photo delivered early and Katie was so accommodating that we had the file less than two days after the wedding! Working with her was like working with a friend and we are so glad that we hired her for our wedding photography. Thank you, Katie!!

C
Christina

Married on 06/30/2016

Katie did my engagement photoshoot as well as my boudoir shoot. I can't say enough about Katie's natural instincts and her ability to coax a masterpiece from the elements she uses to create magic ... Read more within her images. Everyone that has seen my pictures has described them as if Katie captured a fairytale on film. She is a true artist and a professional. I will only work with Katie from here on out!