Katie Keller Photography

Laguna Hills, CA · View map

About Katie Keller Photography

I am a wedding photographer from Orange County, California. I specialize in using natural light, focusing on relaxed, personal portraiture. I have a passion for capturing the most incredible moments of your day and turning them into works of art you will cherish forever. I am available throughout Southern California, and travel to destination weddings is negotiable. I would love to talk to you about how my style fits in with your personality!

3 Reviews for Katie Keller Photography

3 Katie Keller Photography Reviews

C
Cara

Married on 07/10/2010

My husband and I have had the joy of experiencing a portrait session, engagement shoot, and our wedding with Katie Keller, and I can happily say, without a doubt, Katie is passionate about her clients ... Read more and creating stunning photographs for them to cherish forever. Being a photographer is not just a job for Katie; she truly loves people, and her passion for her clients and capturing beautiful memories shines through every click of her camera. From your very first meeting with Katie, you will know that she really desires to connect with you and understand how she can give you the best photo experience and end products possible. Katie knows just how to balance her professional and personal relationship with you, and her high energy and magnetic personality truly make her a joy to work with!

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 05/15/2010

I LOVE KATIE! She had great energy throughout the entire day. She checked in with me throughout the planning process and was more than just a photographer by making sure I had everything I needed and ... Read more was comfortable. All of her wedding packages include an engagement session, it helped us so much to get comfortable in front of the camera. She has a good eye for pictures and I cannot wait to see the final products!

M
Christina

Married on 03/20/2010

Katie was AMAZING to work with! Her happy personality matches well with her professionalism. She is a lot of fun to work with and takes beautiful photos! Also, she is one of the easiest photographers ... Read more to work with - she makes the shoots so much fun! It was such a joy to have her as our engagement and wedding photographer. I bring her name up whenever I hear of anyone who is looking for a great photography experience!

Katie Keller Photography FAQ