Katie Kelly Hair + Makeup Artist

Newburgh, New York · View map

About Katie Kelly Hair + Makeup Artist

Katie Kelly Hair + Makeup Artist is a hair and makeup professional in Newburgh, New York. Their specialty is creating perfect, camera-ready looks for weddings in a range of styles, based on the client’s preferences. Kate Kelly Hair + Makeup Artist has a staff of multiple stylists to work with wedding parties and get everyone ready in a timely manner.

Katie Kelly Hair + Makeup Artist offers men’s grooming, blowouts, and updos styling services. If you’re looking to have a more involved appointment, the team will also color and they’ll install extensions. Some of the hairstyles they’ve created for clients have incorporated braids, accessories like headbands, and curls. Some of their other services include:

• Contour makeup

Bethany
Bethany

Married on 07/14/2019

Gorgeous styles that LAST

Katie was recommended by my makeup artist, Alana Maria, and I felt so lucky to have such a killer team. Katie is exactly the type of person you want around on your wedding day—she's super professional ... Read more at the same time as being chill and just fun to hang out with. You can tell you're in good hands with her. I absolutely LOVE the look she created for me. She also did a range of styles for my bridesmaids—up and down, textured and sleek, short and long. Everyone looked GORGEOUS and our styles lasted all day and night (even through serious dancing). All I can say is THANK YOU Katie for making me feel so gorgeous on my wedding day!

J
Jen

Married on 06/30/2019

Katie is a master at bridal hair and absolutely wonderful to work with!

Katie was such a pleasure to work with! From the hair trial, she welcomed me and my mom into her home and was incredibly attentive and easy to talk to when figuring out the best styles for each of us. ... Read more I could tell immediately that she was an expert at bridal hair and felt incredibly at ease in her hands. From the trial up through the wedding day, she was super responsive and flexible. The morning of the wedding, she arrived early and fit in myself, five bridesmaids and two moms with additional time for touch ups. She worked with every girl to make sure they were happy and comfortable with their hairstyles and everyone was absolutely thrilled with the end results - she did a stunning job! Our hairstyles lasted through the night until the after-after party ended at 3am which was beyond our expectations. If you're looking for a bridal hair stylist, I'd highly recommend Katie! Hiring her and Alana Schmidt (an incredibly talented makeup artist!) made getting ready for our wedding a breeze!

Arielle
Arielle

Married on 06/15/2019

Hire Katie!

Katie did an incredible job on my hair for my wedding. I was struggling to decide on the right style and she was very patient, coordinating two trials so I could land on the perfect look. My hair came ... Read more out beautifully on the day of the wedding. It was textured and etherial. I felt beautiful and confident the whole night. She also did an awesome job on my wedding party and family. We had a lot of people to get through in a short period of time and Katie, along with Bex who she hired for the day, did an amazing job.