Katie-Laine Thornton

Nashville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Katie-Laine Thornton

Based in Nashville, Tennessee, Katie-Laine Thornton, Makeup + Hair is a makeup artist and hair stylist who has worked with hundreds of clients who are getting married. The owner and company namesake has more than 16 years of field experience, and she customizes her approach to working with each client and making them feel fantastic on such an important day. Katie-Laine Thornton, Makeup + Hair will work on location and may travel with a group of stylists, depending on how many people are in your wedding party.

35 Reviews for Katie-Laine Thornton

35 Katie-Laine Thornton Reviews

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 09/08/2018

I couldn't be happier that I found Katie-Laine for hair and makeup for my August wedding. I was looking for someone who was just as into clean beauty as I was and I enjoyed learning some tricks and ... Read more products from Katie during our trial run! Katie and her team did an amazing job with me, my 9 bridesmaids, flower girl, and mom! It was a long morning of getting ready but they were so energetic, truly want you to look your best (take direction well), and everyone was glowing from the inside out once everything was all over. Thank you so much!

Alex
Alex

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Great Tips & Great Makeup

Katie-Lane was a shoo in for makeup and hair on my wedding day after trailing her work for our engagement pictures. The makeup and hair turned out perfect, while she gave me some really great tips ... Read more along the way.

A
Allyssa

Married on 05/26/2019

Love Katie-Laine!

I am so happy I hired Katie-Laine for hair and MU on my wedding day. She demonstrated an incredible talent for making all my bridesmaids and me look and feel our most beautiful. As a testament to her ... Read more her talent: my MOH is notorious for redoing her own MU after the artist has gone, but Katie-Laine was the first ever where she was so happy that she did not change a single thing. Katie-Laine and her team were also an absolute joy to be around. Highly recommend!