Katie Mallett Photography

Lake Geneva, Wisconsin · View map · Visit website

About Katie Mallett Photography

Katie Mallett Photography is an Awarding Winning & Magazine Featured wedding photographer based out of Lake Geneva. Katie is an expert in lighting and posing. As you can see, her work has a soft beautiful glow about it. Katie's style is all about her couples' emotion, body language and connection between each other. Katie Mallett Photography is always highly recommended in the area.

Experience

Katie has a very warm and welcoming personality and her shooting style is fresh and fun. When working with Katie, you do not have to worry about a thing. Katie gives a lot of guidance throughout the day to pose you in a very beautiful and natural way to make sure you get the photos you want.

Katie Mallett Photography offers the following services:

E
Featured
Erin

Married on 05/04/2019

The best photographer by far!

Katie was AMAZING! My fiance found her work online and showed it to me when we were in the process of looking for a photographer. I loved the elegance of her photos and how natural everyone looked ... Read more in them. Katie was very approachable (via phone, Facebook messenger, and in person). That is huge to me! She also makes you feel at ease and relaxed, especially if there is something you are comfortable with in photos (for me it was my double chin). Katie also helped my fiance (now husband) smile in photos and he is a guy who hates pictures. This made me so happy! All in all Katie is simply amazing! Her calm demeanor and professionalism is second to none. She collaborates with you to make your pictures what you are looking for! You will love working with her!

Tia
Tia Dowding

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Katie Mallett is AMAZING!

Katie was amazing from start to finish! She has an eye for what looks good, and really takes the time to make you look the best you can possibly be. My wedding day presented it's own host of ... Read more challenges, like the surprise snowstorm at the end of April, but Katie took full advantage of the craziness and made my photos absolutely magical. Katie was also fantastic through the planning process! She was very responsive to my thousands of questions, and made sure to communicate with me several times throughout my engagement. This was especially helpful for me since we booked her nearly two years in advance! I am so happy I hired Katie to capture my wedding day - she exceeded all of my expectations and made me one happy bride!

S
Sylvia Warrington

Married on 06/22/2019

She was amazing!

Katie was amazing to work with! Not only did she get in contact with us during the upcoming months before our big day she made everything so easy! From making sure we knew what was going on to making ... Read more us feel comfortable with the posting she does right down to her capturing some special request moments for us! I 10 out of 10 recommend her! She does such a beautiful job capturing the moments she captures! You will not regret hiring her!