Katie Nemeth Photography

Westport, MA · View map · Visit website

About Katie Nemeth Photography

Katie Nemeth Photography is based in Westport, Massachusetts and is dedicated to the love that is honest and wild. Katie’s style is timeless, photojournalistic, and dreamy made up of natural light, lots of color, and energy that you can treasure for a lifetime. You will look back at your photos and relive your day, and see all the details come alive again. Katie welcomes a select number of weddings each year. 7+ years experience.

• Quick turn around! Preview your photos within three weeks, and all the best will be available to share instantly online with friends and family.

• High quality albums + products

• Wildflower boudoir offered

• Engagement sessions + Elopements

Continue to grow with KNP. “For the wild at heart women, their loves, littles, and lifestyles.” Katie reserves a limited number of lifestyle portrait sessions for you and your loved ones each year, as well as wildflower boudoir sessions (indoors or in the wild) for the women willing to embrace their curves. It makes a great gift, but it’s mostly for you. Instagram wildflowerboudoir

20 Reviews for Katie Nemeth Photography

20 Katie Nemeth Photography Reviews

K
Featured
Kristina

Married on 07/15/2017

Katie recently photographed my wedding and I'm truly grateful that she did. My photos turned out beautifully! I've worked with Katie in the past and have always appreciated the way she makes people ... Read more feel comfortable and at ease during the course of the shoot and event. She was professional and responsive from day one and I had my prints and digital files back in less than a month! She has an eye for especially outdoor scenery and backgrounds making your photos look like something out of a magazine. A++ from me. I highly recommend her!

R
Raffaela

Married on 10/25/2018

Flexible and easy to work with

Katie was amazing... She was able to give us everything we wanted. We really enjoyed working with her. Her photos were great and we can’t wait to work with her again. Read more Katie was amazing... she was able to give us everything we wanted. We really enjoyed working with her. Her photos were great and we can’t wait to work with her again.

B
Bridget Lawrence Meigs

Married on 09/29/2018

Bridget and James's Wedding

We knew right from the start that Katie would be the right person to photograph our wedding! We loved meeting with her before the wedding to discuss her style and our hopes for the day. She is ... Read more friendly, professional, easy going, and fun! On the day of the wedding she arrived early and stayed until she was sure we had captured the key moments of the event. We feel very lucky that she happened to be available to photograph our wedding!