Katie Russo Beauty

Lexington, KY · View map

About Katie Russo Beauty

I ALWAYS TAKE A FRESH AND CURRENT PROSPECTIVE TO MAKEUP ARTISTRY, COMBINE THAT WITH YOUR PERSONAL STYLE, AND TOGETHER WE'LL CREATE A LOOK THAT'S AS STUNNING AS YOU ARE!
MAKEUP FOR WEDDINGS CAN BE SOMEWHAT COMPLICATED, EVERYDAY MAKEUP DOESN'T TRANSLATE WILL FOR PHOTOGRAPHY, YET PHOTOGRAPHY MAKEUP CAN LOOK HEAVY IN PERSON, THIS IS WHERE A PROFESSIONAL CAN HELP. I WILL MAKE SURE YOU LOOK JUST AS FABULOUS AS YOU WILL FACE TO FACE WITH YOUR GUEST!!

60 Reviews for Katie Russo Beauty

60 Katie Russo Beauty Reviews

J
Jessica

Married on 06/10/2017

This is the best hair and makeup team a bride could ask for! Kristen did an amazing job on my hair and makeup! She is also so sweet and has the best personality. I felt like a princess because of her! ... Read more Kelly also did a great job on all of my bridesmaids hair and makeup! Highly recommend this team!

K
Kiley

Married on 05/13/2017

Katie Russo Beauty is the best of the best! I got to be lucky and work with Brittney and Kat on my special day and they were rock stars! All my bridesmaids and mother said they have never felt so ... Read more beautiful. They were timely and efficient. We were even running a tad behind and they just knocked it out and created amazing teamwork to get my hair and makeup done. THANK YOU! I will always be recommending you all!

R
Rachel

Married on 10/29/2016

Hair and makeup was one of the things I was most nervous about in terms of finding the right vendor. To me, making sure that both my bridal party and I felt beautiful was a top priority--no matter how ... Read more everything else went, I wanted to make sure that I had the confidence to completely enjoy my day. Katie Russo Beauty by far exceeded my expectations. For starters, I had an initial consultation with Katie Russo Beauty that I was less than thrilled with. (Stay with me, here.) I didn't find the makeup to be very flattering-- not that it was too bad, but it wasn't the right makeup artist match for me. Now, this is where Katie Russo truly impressed me. They gave me another consultation, with another makeup artist that they flew in from Nashville, FOR FREE, because they wanted to make sure I was comfortable on my day. Many many companies would've simply said, well, sorry, this is what you get. To me, what makes a business special is how they deal with setbacks, and I am so glad that I re-scheduled that second consultation because my second makeup artist was an unbelievable artist. That leads me to the day of--I had three artists work on 11 girls that day. 7 bridesmaids, 3 Mom's, and me. These girls worked like crazy from 7:45 AM till 2:30 PM and every single one of the women that day felt absolutely stunning. It is insanely hard to get that many girls to all be satisfied with the end product--so what they did that day was nothing short of miraculous. Their artists, Lalie, Kat, and Kendra were easy-going, insanely sweet, and incomparably talented. If you are a self conscious person--if you need someone to make you feel your best, I highly recommend booking Katie Russo Beauty. It was one of the best decisions I made, and now I am anxiously awaiting my wedding photos, because for once in my life I cannot wait to see how beautiful I looked.