Katie Walsh

Eliot, Maine · View map

About Katie Walsh

Katie Walsh is a professional wedding hair and makeup artist based in Eliot, Oregon. Katie Walsh is an adventurous artist who loves being creative with her color services. She is passionate about creating looks that her clients will love and will make them feel extraordinary on their special day. Katie Walsh is committed to help brides feel confident, beautiful, and excited to take on the day.

Katie Walsh offers a full hair and makeup experience for her brides by providing packages that include bridal makeup and hair styling for up to four people. She starts with a consultation and trial run for the bride’s hair and makeup to ensure that it is perfect on the day of. Additionally, her makeup services include false eyelashes, airbrush makeup, and contour makeup. Katie Walsh will make your day that much easier by providing her services on-site.

10 Reviews for Katie Walsh

10 Katie Walsh Reviews

S
Stephanie Mower

Married on 07/30/2019

Always Exceeding Expectations!!

Katie Walsh has been my stylist for the past 5 years. Since day one Katie's contagious positivity and ability to enhance my appearance has made me a better version of myself! She always follows ... Read more whatever I am requesting and uses high end products. While she is very personable and caring, she is also extremely professional! When I needed a hair stylist and make-up artist for my wedding I didn't think twice!! Katie worked her magic in record time and she made getting ready SO much fun! My hair and make-up lasted all night through the picture poses and dancing in the hot summer heat!! I highly recommend going to Katie Walsh for her wide breadth of knowledge in various areas of self care!!

A
Alfonsina Rodriguez

Married on 06/08/2019

Best glam squad EVER

Working with Katie before/during my wedding was one of the best experiences of my wedding planning process. She made me feel gorgeous, listened to what I was looking for and made amazing suggestions ... Read more to elevate my vision to something perfect! Would recommend Katie to any and every person that wants to look and feel amazing on their special day

Shavonne
Shavonne Lord

Married on 01/19/2019

GLAM and Katie were simply amazing!

I had such an incredible experience getting my hair and make-up done through Katie and the Glam Squad. She was so accommodating, easy to work with, responsive, made me feel comfortable immediately, ... Read more AND did beautiful make-up and hair. My hair/make-up trial was flawless and the day of she did everything perfect to help me maintain the natural look I was going for and create a style that perfectly matched by winter wedding/dress. I would HIGHLY recommend her and her team to anyone who needs an awesome team to work with on their big day!