Katie Weber Photography

Pittsburgh, PA · View map

About Katie Weber Photography

St. Augustine Photographer specializing in contemporary and photojournalistic wedding photography, Katie Weber Photography serves Northeast Florida including Jacksonville, Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, and Palm Coast and Southeast Georgia including Savannah, St. Simons Island and Jekyll Island. Delighted to travel and photograph destination weddings worldwide, we have been blessed to photograph engagements from New York City, New York to Asheville, North Carolina and weddings from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Long Beach Island, New Jersey to San Diego, California. Our images are characterized by colorful creative artistry and custom styling. Grab a cup of coffee and take a look around! We are happy to have you here with us!

(904) 687-7714

7 Reviews for Katie Weber Photography

7 Katie Weber Photography Reviews

S
Sheena

Married on 04/11/2015

Katie is just AMAZING. We absolutely loved having her photograph the most special day of our lives! Because we were having a destination wedding, my initial conversation with Katie was by phone. She ... Read more She has a outgoing personality and connects with you immediately! I knew she was going to be perfect! The week of the wedding, we met Katie on the beach for a session! She was fun and outgoing. She made us feel comfortable and like we had known her our whole lives. On our wedding day, she was great! She was professional and outgoing. Even though I have only seen sneak peeks of our photos, I have no doubt they will turn out beautifully. She captured the day beautifully. She has a great eye and her work is stunning! I HIGHLY recommend Katie Weber!!!!

K
Kristen

Married on 11/09/2014

Scott and I recently got married in November in Jacksonville, FL. Katie was our photographer for our wedding and engagement photos and we couldn't have been happier! She shot our engagement photos in ... Read more downtown St. Augustine and they were beautiful. She made sure she got the shots we envisioned and gave us so much variety. On our wedding day, she was such a calming presence. The entire day was such a whirlwind experience that I didn't even notice her getting all the important candid shots with us interacting with our friends and family. It was great going through our photos and re-living the entire day. We couldn't have asked for a better person to walk with us on our wedding day! Katie was great :)

C
Courtney

Married on 10/18/2014

Katie made our wedding photos so magical. We had engagement photos done with her as well. She went above and beyond for us and our families. We have had several family members and friends asking for ... Read more Katie's contact information because they were so impressed by her work and professionalism.