Katie Weinholt Photography

San Francisco, CA · View map · Visit website

About Katie Weinholt Photography

Hey there! I'm Katie and I want to shoot your special day!

It's your wedding day, so I want to make sure you get what you need to remember this very special day. My style is mostly contemporary and natural, aiming to capture all of the emotions from 'the first look' to 'every tear,' all the way til 'the end of the night cheers.' If you want a photographer who will feel like another friend celebrating you on your wedding day, then I’m your gal! I guarantee there will be no awkwardness around me. I know it can be a bit nerve racking in front of the camera, especially on your big day, and the last thing you need to worry about is looking good in front of the camera- I got you covered!

Let me know if you have any questions at all. Don't be shy, reach out and let's see if we are a great fit for each other. Looking forward to photographing you!

1 Reviews for Katie Weinholt Photography

1 Katie Weinholt Photography Reviews

Carly
Carly Janiga

Married on 05/18/2019

Talented photographer delivers natural pictures

My husband and I wanted a photographer for our wedding that would capture us naturally as well as the happiness of the day. While I'm sure she can do dramatic photos (she's very talented), we asked ... Read more her to do lots of candid photos. The pictures we got back were fantastic--gorgeous, subtle, timeless, and full of joy. Katie is extremely flexible and listens to her customers. She's also a great, normal person so she's fun to have tagging along the whole day of the wedding. After the wedding, we got a few teaser photos back within 48 hours. She offered a variety of shots that were really lovely and will help us remember how beautiful, fun, and happy a day it was!

Katie Weinholt Photography FAQ