Katie's Kitchen

Des Plaines, IL · View map · Visit website

About Katie's Kitchen

Katie’s Kitchen is a wedding caterer located in Des Plaines, Illinois, that serves the surrounding and Chicago regions. Katie Kautz, the founder of the company, would be delighted to provide you with delicious, mouthwatering breakfast and lunch foods that both you and your guests will love. The company can also provide an assortment of breakfast cuisine for you while you get ready for your big day.

Cuisine
Katie’s Kitchen offers couples breakfast, brunch, and lunch cuisines, which may be served in a variety of styles, including a buffet, a plated meal, and stations. Couples may attend tastings to sample and select dishes for their own custom menu. You may choose from a range of American and Italian-style cuisine, including omelets, homemade Belgian waffles, crepes, sandwiches, wraps, burgers, and grilled panini sandwiches. Servers can be provided, who will help out during your event and make sure everything goes smoothly. The company offers to deliver, set up, and clean up all of their event items. Katie’s Kitchen is able to accommodate the following dietary requirements:

• Gluten-free

3 Katie's Kitchen Reviews

J
Jenny R

Married on 03/16/2019

Wonderful Experience with Katie!

I cannot begin to even capture what a wonderful experience I had with Katie's Kitchen, who catered breakfast the morning of my wedding as I got ready with my bridal party. With so many details to ... Read more think of and take care of on your wedding day, Katie herself was a breath of fresh air who took care of all the breakfast details for me! Her and her team set up all the food and left no detail unturned. Leading up to the day, Katie was super responsive to my needs and offered great suggestions for the food options. I was really happy with the quality and creativity of the food offered and my girls all appreciated being well-fed in advance of a long day. I will definitely use Katie's Kitchen in the future for my catering needs and cannot recommend Katie enough!

A
Annie Dawson

Married on 11/08/2018

Bridsmaides Breakfast

We hired Katie's Kitchen to cater breakfast the morning of my daughters wedding. We wanted to make sure all the girls had something to eat to get them through a long day. Not only was the food ... Read more excellent, we did not have to worry about anything. They arrived on time, set up breakfast, made sure there was something for everyone, allowed us to enjoy and then took care of clean-up.The staff was very friendly and helped us make a GREAT MORNING even better. The girls had plenty to eat to keep them going all day. With Katie's Kitchen, breakfast was one less thing I had to worry about the day of my only daughters wedding. Thanks Katie's Kitchen!!!!!!!

A
Amanda S

Married on 02/06/2012

The Perfect Brunch Service

Katie and her professional team were outstanding. We served brunch for our wedding reception and everyone - absolutely everyone - commented on how amazing the food was. Our wedding was almost 7 years ... Read more ago now, so unfortunately I don't remember all the details, but I STILL occasionally will have someone comment on that brunch. We had some special dietary requirements and Katie's team was easily able to accommodate- vegetarian, allergies, etc. One of our guests was an experienced hotelier for an upscale boutique hotel in Europe (can't remember which now) and she even said that the food was at least on par with what she saw served at events at her hotel. If I were having another event like that I would choose Katie's Kitchen every time.

Katie's Kitchen FAQ