Katilyn Boyer Makeup Artistry

Lancaster, OH · View map · Visit website

About Katilyn Boyer Makeup Artistry

Katilyn Boyer Makeup Artistry is a Lancaster, Ohio-based beauty company offering professional makeup services. With over six years of experience in the makeup industry, most of Katilyn’s projects are working with brides and bridesmaids. She loves the excited anticipation that comes from a bride preparing for her walk down the aisle. To make her brides feel as calm and confident as possible, Katilyn strives to get to know them before their big day arrives. By setting up makeup trials, she is able to get a clear vision for what the bride is looking for.

Katilyn Boyer Makeup Artistry offers a variety of beauty services. From consultations to group discounts and more, Katilyn is committed to excellence in both customer service and final products. Services include:

• Consultations

E
Featured
Ellen

Married on 08/18/2018

Katilyn is passionate about her art and the quality of her work shows it! She is an absolute pleasure to be around, and very good at communicating with her clients. My makeup felt light, and I ... Read more honestly didn’t even remember I was wearing any! My skin did not react to her products and it lasted all night! It looked great and I got tons of compliments! Thanks Katilyn for being part of my best friend’s wedding!

A
Amber

Getting married on 10/02/2021

You did Halloween makeup for me & the picture I showed you is what you gave me! My makeup also lasted all night. Read more You did Halloween makeup for me & the picture I showed you is what you gave me! My makeup also lasted all night.

K
Keesha

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Katilyn is such an amazing, down to earth person. She was super bubbly and easy to get along with. Her work is incredible! High reccomend! Read more Katilyn is such an amazing, down to earth person. She was super bubbly and easy to get along with. Her work is incredible! High reccomend!