Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup

Monterey, CA · View map · Visit website

About Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup

Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup is a Monterey, California-based wedding hair stylist and makeup artist, specializing in wedding hair and makeup, bridal makeup, eyelash extensions, hair extensions, and high-definition makeup. For 8 years, this company has been a part of the Monterey Bay wedding industry, servicing the local area, including Pebble Beach, Santa Cruz, and Carmel.
You can view even more photos of her work on instagram: @hairandmakeupby.kat

Experience
Katrina Michelle is a freelance hair stylist and makeup artist who owns and manages the business. For seven years, Katrina worked and lived in Los Angeles, where she learned high-definition makeup. She applied what she learned to numerous fashion shows, commercials and print sets, and continues to with every event.

Katrina Michelle Hair & Makeup offers blowouts, hair trial, textured styling, hair extensions, on-site hair services, and updos/styling. Makeup services are also available, including airbrush makeup, contour makeup, false lashes, natural makeup, tattoo coverage, brow/lash tinting, eye makeup, eye trial, on-site makeup, and wedding party makeup. They also offer the following beauty services:

• Consultations

Amy
Featured
Amy

Married on 09/08/2018

Stop looking! You’ve found the best.

Katrina was absolutely amazing! You will completely set you at ease and make you feel stunning on one of the most special days of your life. I could not be happier with having chosen Katrina to do my ... Read more hair and makeup on my wedding day. Beginning from the first moment I met her when we did the trial run, I knew I had found the right person. She was phenomenal, listened to what I wanted and executed it better than I could have imagined. She did the hair and make up for my mom and mother in law as well. Both of them loved working with her just as much as I did. Both of them continue to rave about their experience with her and how gorgeous they felt. You will be so glad when you pick Katerina. Trust me on this one!

M
Maddie

Getting married on 06/03/2021

Perfection!

Absolutely! Katrina was the most affordable in the area, she really listened to what I wanted and delivered on exactly while also making some recommendations that I otherwise would not have through ... Read more of.

K
Kimberly Fazio

Getting married on 05/12/2020

Best ever!

Katrina and the team she brought with her were AMAZING! Honestly the entire morning of my wedding was so fun. Everyone felt so great about there hair and makeup. My schedule leading up to the wedding ... Read more was nuts and Katrina was more than willing to work with me to do a trial hair and makeup! SHE IS GREAT!