Kat's Cakes

Indianapolis, Indiana · View map · Visit website

About Kat's Cakes

Kat’s Cakes is a baker located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Owner and operator Morgan Flack uses her culinary training and skills to create gorgeous, delicious cakes custom designed for couples. She is friendly and dependable and bakes all her creations with love and care. She would be honored if couples chose her to help provide them with a tasty work of art for the wonderful day.

Kat’s Cakes consults with couples on custom designs that will incorporate their wants and needs, including dietary restrictions for those who have diabetes, are kosher, or nut free. She uses fresh fruit and locally sourced ingredients in her cakes to ensure everything is healthy and delicious. Morgan offers private tastings and will deliver and set up cakes with cutters, toppers, and stands. Kat’s Cakes offers the following desserts:

• Cake pops

T
Featured
Trexie

Married on 12/20/2015

My wedding cake wasn't just great-- it was PHENOMENAL. When the cake was delivered, I was still getting ready, but people were coming to tell me how beautiful it was. It was everything I imagined it ... Read more would be. Not only did it look good, but it tasted great, too. My husband and I were eating leftover cake for days after the wedding, and our guests seemed to really enjoy it as well! The process was very easy. I e-mailed Morgan ideas for the design, and she was very prompt about getting back to me about any questions I had. We also had a cake tasting with her, and it was hard to choose just one flavor for the cake and one flavor for the icing because her options were all delicious. The cake was so stress-free, and it made planning my wedding day so much easier. I appreciated the effort that Morgan but into her work and the friendly, professional service she offered.

Allie
Allie

Married on 06/08/2019

Delicious and Beautiful Cake

Morgan was an absolute dream to work with! She was super responsive and flexible. She worked with my husband and I to really bring our vision to life. & the cake is absolutely DELICIOUS. Everyone was ... Read more raving! Definitely a fantastic baker and decorator!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 02/17/2019

Amazing Wedding Cake!

From the moment we tried her delicious cake samples, we knew we were in for something really special. Morgan is so sweet and accommodating, confident and kind. We showed her our ideas for a dream ... Read more wedding cake and she even had some extra ideas to complete the look we were going for! On our wedding day, Morgan showed up very early to ensure the cake was set up properly. She also had a cake stand for us to borrow that really stood out with the roaring 20's theme we envisioned. Needless to say, our cake was PERFECT! It was gorgeous and tasted amazing! We didn't stop hearing compliments about our cake all night. We are so thankful we asked Morgan from Kat's Cakes to create our wedding cake. We will definitely be using her for future celebrations!