Katy Depot

Denison, TX · View map

About Katy Depot

The Katy Depot is a unique wedding venue filled with the historical beginnings of the Railroad system. Located in Downtown Denison our venue is naturally beautiful with our vaulted ceilings, crown molding, marble walls, and a city park that includes a stone fountain, perfect for your dream wedding. Packages are available, set-up fee is included in our packages. Please contact us for any questions, availability, and to schedule an appointment.

5 Reviews for Katy Depot

5 Katy Depot Reviews

User3726512

2+ years ago

The Katy Depot was a bit expensive but completely worth the money. It was absolutely beautiful there which meant the decorations did not have large, dramatic, and expensive. Audrey was very nice and ... Read more understanding and was available whenever I needed her, and her and her team helped with the clean up at the end of the night. The only complaint is that the bridal dressing room was quite warm, but there were two fans provided for us to use to help with the heat.

a18yesdnil
Lindsey

Married on 11/16/2013

Audrey was a joy to work with! I grew up in Denison, TX and had always dreamed of using the Katy Depot for my wedding reception. Audrey has really elevated it with all the new packages and add ons. ... Read more She really went the extra mile for me planning my wedding so far away from the location, and even worked with my Mom to pull everything together. No matter your budget, Audrey has a way to make it work for you!

User2512957

2+ years ago

The staff were friendly and very accomodating. Couldn't have asked for more from them! Read more The staff were friendly and very accomodating. Couldn't have asked for more from them!