Katy Elaine Photography

Wichita, Kansas

About Katy Elaine Photography

Katy Elaine Photography is a wedding photography service based out of Wichita, Kansas. Katy is the talented artist behind the camera, and she has a passion for capturing the beauty and magic of a wedding day. She defines being a wedding photographer as being ready and willing to get messy with and for her couples. This means capturing the real, authentic, and raw moments that would have otherwise been lost had it not been for her photography.

Katy Elaine Photography will go above and beyond to help you immortalize your wedding day through photography. Katy will tailor her services to meet your unique desires and expectations, no matter your budget. With her meticulous eye for detail, artful skill, and dedication to the craft of photography, Katy can help you create stunning wedding photography that you can cherish for years to come.

6 Reviews for Katy Elaine Photography

6 Katy Elaine Photography Reviews

Breana
Breana

Married on 04/27/2019

Katy Elaine Photography

Katy is such an incredible photographer! Show her a picture or tell her an idea and she will make sure to get the exact image you are hoping for. What I loved most about her was that you could tell it ... Read more wasn’t just a job for her, she truly loves her work and she wants nothing more than for you to be so happy. That is exactly what I wanted to find in someone when I started searching for a wedding photographer. Since meeting her, we’ve had two engagement shoots and she will soon shoot our wedding in April, and I have nothing but good things to say about what she’s done so far. I know our wedding photos will be everything we ever hoped for! If you aren’t sure, seriously hire Katy!! I promise you won’t be disappointed, and you’ll even come out of the whole experience with her as your new friend!

Lauren
Lauren Walton

Married on 01/25/2019

Wonderful Photographer

Katy knows what she is doing. She has such a good eye for photography, and she has an incredible way of making her clients feel so comfortable in front of the camera--which, in turn, creates beautiful ... Read more and candid photos. I would totally use her again in the future, and I will (and have) already recommended her to other brides!

H
Hannah

Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing!! Great pictures and great to work with!

This girl is amazing! She was wonderful to work with, got every picture we wanted and more. She's so personable, which is great especially when you're taking photos for almost two hours straight. It ... Read more didn't even feel like a photo session, we ended up having so much fun, which I think led to our pictures having a really personal touch. And the pictures turned out better than I could've imagined. 11/10 would recommend!!