Katy Reddell Beauty

Austin, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Katy Reddell Beauty

Katy Reddell Beauty is a beauty professional located in Austin, Texas. Owner Katy Reddell prides herself on creating customized looks that fit your wedding vision. With a plethora of makeup and hair knowledge, she is ready to provide superior on-site makeup and hair for your wedding party needs.

Experience
Owner Katy Reddell is a licensed cosmetologist and MUD certified makeup artist with over 200 hours of advanced makeup training. She is known to be very well organized and acclimated to work with large parties.

Katy Reddell works solo, or with a trained assistant depending on the size of the party. She wants to bring you a look that radiates your unique personality. Her specializations include:

• Special Occasion Hair

Megan
Featured
Megan

Married on 07/23/2017

Katy is such a talented hair/makeup artist and she is also one of the sweetest people I've ever met. I went in for a hair and makeup trial a few months before the wedding and Katy nailed the hair and ... Read more makeup look I wanted on the first try. Katy was so professional. On the wedding day, she had all of her tools and equipment set up in the bridal suite and ready to go before the bridesmaids and I even arrived. She is very good at responding to emails and paying her through venmo makes it super convenient on the wedding day! Katy did hair and makeup for me and one of my bridesmaids and she went above and beyond both of our expectations. I got compliments all night long about how amazing my makeup looked (even after I had cried a lot of it off during the ceremony. Katy left a touch up kit for me that did wonders)! Katy is awesome and I would recommend her services to any bride/bridal party looking for exceptional talent at affordable prices!

Sarah
Sarah Dutcher

Married on 12/13/2018

Perfect Experience!

Katy and her team did my bridal hair and makeup, along with 6 bridesmaids and 2 moms over a 5. 5 hour period and they were amazing and efficient! I've never seen so many selfies being taken by my ... Read more girlfriends and mom because they looked so great (hah!!). Katy is so professional and sweet and she truly wants to make you look your best on your big day. From the beginning when I did my trial for my engagement pictures, I was so happy with the results. Go with Katy, you won't be disappointed!

H
Heather

Married on 10/26/2018

Katy is amazing

Katy is seriously amazing at what she does. She works quickly but produces high quality work. Katy is extremely calm, cool, and collected, which is extremely helpful on wedding day. I am so obsessed ... Read more with her work and wish I could have her style my hair on a daily basis. Booking Katy should be the easiest and best decision you make in the wedding planning process.