Kay Mae Designs

East Thetford, VT · View map

About Kay Mae Designs

Kay Mae Designs is a unique boutique event and wedding planning company specializing in sustainable event practices. We are founded on three guiding principles: sustainability, community, and charity. Our mission is to create a better world one event at a time. We are designers who love to create chic luxury events. We are passionate about taking your vision to the next level and making your dreams a reality.

Sustainability |
We execute your vision with zero waste efforts. Less trash, less energy, and less impact on the environment.

Community |
We hire local artisan vendors always.

Charity |
For every event produced with us, a donation to the charity of the clients choosing will be made.

Let's create your event, and let's make the world a better place together.

To read more about who I am as a designer, check out our website or follow on IG! A mama, an entrepeneaur, and a coffee lover.

3 Reviews for Kay Mae Designs

3 Kay Mae Designs Reviews

J
Jill A

Married on 02/03/2018

Out of the box and on point!

If you want to relax and enjoy your wedding work with Kayce. She eased all my fears and anxiety. Incredible ideas that will bring your wedding to the next level. Perfect blend of traditional, classic, ... Read more and modern. We loved her!

D
Darcy R

Getting married on 05/06/2020

Norther Vermont Wedding

We married on our parent's property in Northern Vermont, with over 300 people attending. I am easily overwhelmed by details and coordination, so a wedding planner was a must for us. We hired Kayce Mae ... Read more to execute everything from beginning to end, and we couldn't have made a better choice. I was able to enjoy every moment of being engaged to my husband, all of the creative fun and ideas, and she handled the execution in a way I never could. NOTHING phases this woman! She both scared me and made me laugh, she has a saying "If you don't expect at least one thing to go wrong you're not planning right." WHAT? Go wrong? Fear not, this woman has a plan B and C for all things. So when our ordained minister fell sick that weekend, she was on it with a nearby JOP ready to help. When my ideas proved to be too expensive, her creative energy took up the reigns and she gave stunning affordable options. Her sustainable practices cut back on our trash bill and impact. I personally have never thought of the many ways an event can affect the environment, and it was nice to know she was thinking about more than running a business, she was thinking about the world. We loved that she chooses to donate to a charity of your choice if you hire her, we chose the ASPCA. Overall, Kayce was the best friend you needed at the time you felt you needed her the most. We got to have all the fun and enjoy the serenity thanks to her hard work. Would definitely recommend!

L
Leslie

Married on 05/19/2018

Day of Coordination

We used her for our rehearsal dinner and Day Of Coordination, she was absolutely delightful. Her kindness and patience with all of vendors and bridal party made what felt like a chaotic day become ... Read more very smooth. Would definitely recommend!

Kay Mae Designs FAQ