Kay Michael Photography

Minneapolis, MN · View map · Visit website

About Kay Michael Photography

Kay Michael Photography provides professional wedding photography and video. Our photography packages always include two photographers, an engagement session, image processing, online proof gallery, and the high rez image collection.

Depending on the package we may also include prints, wall art, wedding album, parents' albums, Save the Date or Thank You cards, custom engraved USBs and more. Our video packages all have a minimum of two cameras, both with operators. The couple receives a long, "full" edit as well as a shorter "highlight" edit set to music.

"Kay Michael Photography was wonderful. From the time we booked to now, they have been incredibly helpful. They did great work. They listened to what I wanted and gave suggestions when necessary. They kept me calm and gave me one less thing to worry about on my wedding day. The price was very reasonable for the quality of work they do."

"We just looked through the photos, it took us 2 hours because of how amazing they were! We are ecstatic with how they turned out. I am definitely sharing you with everyone and recommending Kay Michael until we no longer breathe!"

"In a world where wedding photography is a dime a dozen these people are hidden gems! They captured such good shots from our day and were so flexible! We would recommend them again and again."

Wedding Wire Couple's Choice Award
Best of the Knot
Twin Cities Wedding Association Member

38 Reviews for Kay Michael Photography

38 Kay Michael Photography Reviews

Rachel
Rachel

Married on 08/25/2018

We ordered the 8 hour package, and we revived two photographers hustling all day. We were even able to trade in our engagement session for an additional hour. Highly recommended if you are looking for ... Read more for seasoned professionals with multiple types of cameras, years of experience at a cost that doesn't break the bank.

E
Erica Huffstetler

Married on 08/24/2018

They captured every moment

Very pleased with their work and professionalism. I never felt out of the loop. Their communication was on point. Loved having to photographers on our wedding day. Read more Very pleased with their work and professionalism. I never felt out of the loop. Their communication was on point. Loved having to photographers on our wedding day.

C
Christy Henzler

Married on 10/14/2017

Wonderful wedding photographers!!

Michael and Toni were fantastic to work with! Our pictures were fabulous! They were all the things you'd hope for – organized, professional, on time, great at getting the perfect shot – and are also ... Read more wonderful human beings. They went out of their way to get us beautiful photos of our wedding. The have great packages to choose from, but were also so flexible in customizing things to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. I can't recommend them enough.