Kay Warner Photography

Dyer, IN · View map · Visit website

About Kay Warner Photography

Kay is a wedding photographer based out of Dyer, In that travels all the Midwest areas. Clients find themselves at ease with Kay even when they have no idea what to look for in a wedding photographer. Clients want pictures they actually want prints of, nothing awkward, and oh ya - they want to look damn good.

Kay makes it easy for clients to have a conversation with her about what they want, and not feel wierd about it.

Kay believes you should actually like your wedding photographer, and after 10 years of photographing weddings, she knows how to make her clients look good, wants to like you too.

Kay meets clients for coffee, engagement sessions or caters to busy schedules with a phone consult.

She wants to hear all about your crazy wedding plans, especially if your going barefoot.

Kay’s personable approach to client relations influences each photoshoot process. Not only does she want her subjects to look amazing, she wants them to feel it too. Some of the services she offers include, though are not limited to:

• Multiple locations and additional hours
  • An option for a second photographer
  • Engagement sessions
  • Digital files
  • Negatives and proofs
  • Photo albums and slideshows
  • Flush-mount, matted, and canvas prints
  • Save-the-date and thank-you cards

Featured
Yvette Willis

Married on 07/14/2018

Caring individual, Amazing Photos

From my first phone conversation with Kay, I knew instantly that she was going to be the perfect photographer for our wedding. My husband and I don’t like to be fake, we’re all about living in the ... Read more moment— that’s exactly what Kay promised. Raw moments. Real emotion of the entire day. The candid moments that others pass over. I was nervous about the photos as I hate posing and trying to look a specific way for photos... kay made sure we felt comfortable and offered all kinds of advice to make sure she got the best photos of us possible. She was willing to stick around if the sun presented the perfect light at the end of the day and even offered advice on other parts of the event. Our photos were everything I could have ever asked for... I felt like a princess and she made sure to capture that. I got every photo I could think to ask for and looking back at that day... I feel like I’m still there. Kay is one of the most compassionate human beings I’ve ever been honored to meet and her talent is beyond measure. If you’re searching for an event photographer or even for a single session— do yourself a favor and reach out to Kay. You will not be disappointed.

H
Hannah Walus

Married on 07/13/2019

July Wedding- Amazing!

Kay is absolutely remarkable! She was so patient with our group and listened to everything we asked of her. It was knots 100 degrees that day but she was such a boss. She had amazing ideas and made us ... Read more feel beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone!

A
Ashley Schindley

Married on 04/13/2019

Perfectly pictured!!

Highly recommended! She goes above and beyond to make sure every picture is perfect. Read more Highly recommended!! She goes above and beyond to make sure every picture is perfect.