Kayden Studios

Yorba Linda, CA · View map

About Kayden Studios

Orange County Wedding Photography and Design Studio

We are Kara & Denis, a father daughter wedding and portrait photography duo based out of Southern California. We work out of our home studio in Orange County (Yorba Linda to be precise). We are passionate about what we do and love to document the extraordinary love stories of our clients.

Since opening our studio in 2007, we’ve wholeheartedly dedicated ourselves not only to our craft, but to providing the best possible experience for our clients. We believe that one of the most important aspects to enhancing our clients wedding experience is by connecting and building a strong relationship with each other. By doing this, we find that our clients feel more comfortable and natural in front of our lens, which, most importantly, allows us to capture their uniqueness and what makes them special. We want our clients to be wowed with not only their experience on their wedding day, but also with each and every image they receive.

We understand first hand how much you've invested in creating such a beautiful and unforgettable day! As we snap away, we are 100% committed in going to every wedding with a "we will do whatever it takes to get that shot" mentality. We know that when the day is over, and the leftover cake has been eaten, the only tangible memory of your wedding day will ultimately be through your photographs. It is a huge privilege to be able provide our clients with our unique vision on the biggest day of their lives. We want you to laugh and cry when you look at your photos. Whether it's your wedding day or your babies growing up, time goes by so fast, so it's our job to document your story... beautifully.

If you'd like to learn more about the Kayden Studios experience, we'd love to hear from you, and share our love for what we do. Please contact us and request info, call 714.390.9651 or email us at kara@kaydenstudios.com . We're excited to hear from you!

49 Reviews for Kayden Studios

49 Kayden Studios Reviews

J
Justine

Married on 10/08/2016

Kara, Denis, and their assistant Debbie were fantastic! They worked with us on our timeline for the wedding day and our photos - both the engagement and wedding photos - turned out amazing! They ... Read more really captured the vibe we were going for and made sure to photograph some of the things we would have otherwise missed!! I'm so glad they were able to capture our special day!!! I'd hire them all over again in a heartbeat!

R
Ryan

Married on 06/03/2016

Both Kara and Dennis were wonderful to work with! They are such a great team and make sure that everything is perfect! They did our engagement session, our wedding, and even our baptism the following ... Read more day! We made life long friends and plan to use them for any and all events in the future, especially baby and family pictures! You will not regret choosing Kayden Studios for your photography needs!

M
Molly

Married on 05/07/2016

When it came down to booking a photographer for my wedding, Kayden Studios was a no-brainer. I've been following their work for a while and couldn't wait to put pen to paper and sign with them once I ... Read more was engaged. My husband even worked with Kara to catch every moment of our proposal. From a helicopter! She was a trooper and I bet she had as much fun as I did! We recently moved across the country and flew Kara to Savannah, GA to take our engagement photos in our new home. She did plenty of research on popular and off the beaten path locations to shoot and we are so pleased to have a variety of images with historic sites and elements in every photo. She flew out in the middle of a southern summer and the humidity wasn't easy on any of us but the results of that day are phenomenal. Lastly the wedding day, I applaud everyone for their hard work on a long day, Kayden Studios worked well with our other vendors and was there from the beginning to end. The day felt natural and stress free, I was comfortable and Kara listened to any of my concerns or comments. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out, Kara and Dennis (and their team) are rockstars. Proposal photos. Check! Engagement photos. Check! Wedding photos. Check! Book Kayden Studios now, you seriously won't regret it!