Kayla Brooke Photography

Lehi, UT · View map

About Kayla Brooke Photography

Hello, I'm Kayla. I'm a wife and mother to three crazy little kids. My outlet and passion is being a wedding photographer. I have been working as a photographer since 2010. I fell in love with wedding photography a couple years ago and since then have made it my main focus. Weddings are my absolute favorite. I love being able to spend so much time with my clients through an engagement session, bridal session and finally their wedding. Sending off my bride and groom is always a bittersweet moment.

My photography style is a mix of organic and editorial imagery. I love Utah and taking advantage of all the beautiful scenery. I'm always up for an adventure when taking my clients out for their shoots.

My work has been featured on multiple wedding blogs.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I will respond within 24 hours.

13 Reviews for Kayla Brooke Photography

13 Kayla Brooke Photography Reviews

L
Linda

Married on 08/22/2015

Kayla is an excellent photographer! Our pictures turned out wonderful and she was fantastic to work with. Normally I don't like having my picture taken, but she made it comfortable and easy. I highly ... Read more recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

User5408020

2+ years ago

Kayla is by far the best! We looked for a while to find a quality, affordable photographer and turned everyone down. I'm so glad we did because we found Kayla! Kayla is very passionate about what she ... Read more she does and it definitely shows. I will continue to refer Kayla to everyone I know who needs photography services!

User4835410

2+ years ago

Kayla is SO great to work with! She knows what she is doing and is so easy to talk to and is full of compliments. I would honestly recommend her to anyone! Read more Kayla is SO great to work with! She knows what she is doing and is so easy to talk to and is full of compliments. I would honestly recommend her to anyone!