Kayla Knight Cakes

Round Rock, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Kayla Knight Cakes

Kayla Knight Cakes is a custom bake shop in Round Rock, Texas. She will work with you to deisgn the right cake for your celebration that will not only look amazing, but will leave the guests going back for seconds and thirds too!

Experience
Owner Kayla Knight opened her cake shop in 2008 and continues her family tradition, being the fourth generation of wedding industry professionals. Her creative vision and passion for working with couples led her to create Kayla Knight Cakes.

Kayla Knight Cakes wants to design a cake that matches your specific individual style. She offers custom tastings and wants to work with you to create a cake of your dreams. Assistants are available for delivery, assembly, and details surrounding your event. Kayla Knight Cakes serves Austin, Texas, and the surrounding areas.

198 Reviews for Kayla Knight Cakes

198 Kayla Knight Cakes Reviews

Ally
Ally Blide

Getting married on 02/04/2021

Not just a pretty cake! Delicious too :)

Kayla was so wonderful to work with! When we were originally cake shopping, we went to Kayla's house to do a tasting. She was very thorough with her questions and answered any question I had. She had ... Read more numerous pictures available to show me her work and we tried multiple flavors of cake which were all great. She also offers a first responder discount! My husband is an Austin Firefighter so this was very much appreciated by us. Leading up to the wedding, I had questions about cake toppers and size of cake since our overall total went up and she was always so responsive and helpful, I can't emphasize enough how important this was when you're working with so many different vendors and waiting for responses! On the day of our wedding, our cake was as close to perfect as you can get. It's exactly what I Imagined, it's as if our cake popped up off a pinterest page. I was so nervous when our cake topper came in from Etsy because it looked so small but it was the exact right size thanks to Kaylas recommendation! Our cake was not only pretty but delicious!! I've never had wedding cake that good before, we got numerous compliments and it was so yummy that we had no leftovers! I will absolutely use Kayla again in the future and can't wait to order and anniversary cake from her next year! Thank you Kayla and Team!

Lluvia
Lluvia

Married on 07/06/2019

Delicious and life saver!

Kayla is awesome! 2 weeks before my wedding and I was a nervous mess, after having issues with HEB cakes we decided to cancel with HEB and find a local baker on short notice! Exactly! I came across ... Read more Kayla Knights thank you Bridal Extravaganza!! I called and Kayla answered! First impression WOW!! I was not expecting her to answer, from the first call to the tasting and placing the order, Kayla did not only meet our expectations she was available 4th of July weekend on such short notice and she nailed both of our cakes, bride and grooms cake! Cakes were so delicious, that my husband did not get to taste his groom's cake. I will be ordering his groom's cake for his birthday in October for sure!! not waiting for a year's anniversary. Thank You Kayla!! for your professionalism and kindness and for our beautiful and tasting cakes, you will def. be hearing from us again! Love Lluvia & Pablo Almaraz

H
Hannah

Married on 06/22/2019

Best cake I have ever had

Kayla was not only professional, responsive, and timely, she also made one of the most beautiful AND delicious cakes I have ever had. My wedding guests were absolutely raving about her work. We were ... Read more lucky to save the top tier, as everyone was going back for seconds.