Kayla Knight Cakes

Round Rock, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Kayla Knight Cakes

Kayla Knight Cakes is a custom bake shop in Round Rock, Texas. She will work with you to deisgn the right cake for your celebration that will not only look amazing, but will leave the guests going back for seconds and thirds too!

Experience
Owner Kayla Knight opened her cake shop in 2008 and continues her family tradition, being the fourth generation of wedding industry professionals. Her creative vision and passion for working with couples led her to create Kayla Knight Cakes.

Kayla Knight Cakes wants to design a cake that matches your specific individual style. She offers custom tastings and wants to work with you to create a cake of your dreams. Assistants are available for delivery, assembly, and details surrounding your event. Kayla Knight Cakes serves Austin, Texas, and the surrounding areas.

196 Reviews for Kayla Knight Cakes

196 Kayla Knight Cakes Reviews

Samantha
Featured
Samantha Kopesky

Married on 09/22/2018

Fan Favorite of the Night!

I am so thankful that I had met Kayla at an open house for my venue. She was extremely sweet and her cakes are yummy and moist. We got a gorgeous cake at an affordable rate, but we also had VERY happy ... Read more guests!! They loved it!! We had tons of compliments about how good the cake was and how they wished they could take some home!!

Ally
Ally Blide

Getting married on 02/04/2021

Not just a pretty cake! Delicious too :)

Kayla was so wonderful to work with! When we were originally cake shopping, we went to Kayla's house to do a tasting. She was very thorough with her questions and answered any question I had. She had ... Read more numerous pictures available to show me her work and we tried multiple flavors of cake which were all great. She also offers a first responder discount! My husband is an Austin Firefighter so this was very much appreciated by us. Leading up to the wedding, I had questions about cake toppers and size of cake since our overall total went up and she was always so responsive and helpful, I can't emphasize enough how important this was when you're working with so many different vendors and waiting for responses! On the day of our wedding, our cake was as close to perfect as you can get. It's exactly what I Imagined, it's as if our cake popped up off a pinterest page. I was so nervous when our cake topper came in from Etsy because it looked so small but it was the exact right size thanks to Kaylas recommendation! Our cake was not only pretty but delicious!! I've never had wedding cake that good before, we got numerous compliments and it was so yummy that we had no leftovers! I will absolutely use Kayla again in the future and can't wait to order and anniversary cake from her next year! Thank you Kayla and Team!

Maggie
Maggie

Married on 06/01/2019

Kayla delivered the cake of my dreams!

Kayla did a wonderful job bringing my wedding cake vision to life. I met with Kayla at her home for a tasting and to discuss design ideas. The cake samples were so delicious and I knew I wanted her to ... Read more bake the cake for our big day. We discussed a cake design together for about an hour but later that day I decided I wanted to go with a different design. Kayla was so accommodating and changed out the cake design and wrote me up a new quote. The cake she delivered on our wedding day was the most beautiful fairy tale cake of my dreams. Not to mention it tasted delicious (I had to have two pieces)