Kaylee Casanova Photography

Dana Point, CA · View map

About Kaylee Casanova Photography

Hello Brides and Grooms! Thank you for stopping by! Here is the scoop on my photo philosophy...I want you to be able to relive your wedding day time and time again so I aim to tell a story with my photos.

The story of your wedding day will be told using a candid, creative, photojournalistic, and timeless style. This is your big day so I want to make sure you experience it to the full while creating images you will love looking back on time and time again!

5 Reviews for Kaylee Casanova Photography

5 Kaylee Casanova Photography Reviews

A
Adryella

Married on 05/12/2018

Kaylee has the ability to capture moments that seem effortless and within those moments, are memories that a bride and groom can cherish for the rest of their lives. My favorite shots that Kaylee has ... Read more has captured from our engagement photos and our wedding, are the ones that I least expected she would capture. She has an amazing candid eye which is my favorite thing about her work. On our wedding day, all we did was simply try to soak up every enjoyable moment, and Kaylee took care of the rest. The results were priceless. We would recommend her anyone!

V
Victoria

Married on 04/30/2016

My fiance and I found Kaylee through a friend. She was very responsive and friendly when we contacted her about an engagement shoot. Because my fiance and I are both quite awkward in front of a ... Read more camera, we were a little nervous for the engagement shoot. When we met with Kaylee, it was like meeting up with an old friend; she was so warm, welcoming, and excited to photograph us. It was evident that Kaylee loves what she does. Kaylee made us feel so comfortable and natural, we ended up having so much fun! She was very directional, encouraging, and clearly had an eye when it came to using props in our environment and working with certain detail and lighting. When looking through the photos, we saw "real" smiles on our faces instead of our camera "fake" smiles. We were so impressed with Kaylee that we scheduled another engagement shoot. If you are looking for a fun, creative, and professional photographer, book Kaylee!

P
Pamela

Married on 02/22/2013

Kaylee is so sweet and easy to work with. She is a genius with her camera. She showed me a few pictures after taking them and they looked amazing! I felt so comfortable with her. My husband and I are ... Read more not very good at taking pictures, we are very nervous in front of a camera, but she made us laugh and totally loosened us both up. Love her!