Kaylyn H Photography

Duluth, MN · View map

About Kaylyn H Photography

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

This is one of the most exciting times of your life and I would be honored to document a day filled with such love and joy.

It's your day to celebrate, so take time to enjoy these priceless moments.

8 Reviews for Kaylyn H Photography

8 Kaylyn H Photography Reviews

Stephie1120
Stephanie

Married on 10/03/2009

Kaylyn took my hudband Todd and my wedding photos Oct 3, 2009. I would highly reccomend her as a photographer as her service and quality of photos have been amazing. Kaylyn is very easy to contact and ... Read more and she was great at keeping in close contact with me several days before the wedding especially via email. This gave me a peace of mind about her as a vendor right from the start. I just went through the wedding proofs with my husband and brother/sister in law, we all kept saying "I didn't even know she was there taking a picture!" Kaylyn captured every single important moment of our wedding day without interfering with the activities and she was still able to get AMAZING photos! Also, she has very competetive pricing and is flexible with photo packages and photo times. Love her!!

M
Mary

Married on 07/11/2009

Perfect- Kaylyn was very flexible with her packages and time! She was nice enough to let us come to her studio and take some shots with our pug as well as meet us at a park on a different day to take ... Read more more engagement photos. She came to the ceremony/reception venue with me to go over details and pick out places for pictures. Can't say enough wonderful things about her- super professional, very polite and friendly. Kaylyn genuinely seemed interested in us and our wedding. Final product speaks for itself- our pictures are stunning and I know I'll look back on them 20 years from now and still get tears in my eyes... like I said- perfect!

N
Nicole

Married on 04/11/2009

Kaylyn was so easy to work with. We interviewed a few other photographers and Kaylyn was by far the most professional, creative and the quality of her work is superb. EXCELLENT photos. She really ... Read more captured our day. When I look back through the photos I feel like I'm having my wedding all over again. She captures so many moments. Great value for the budget !! I highly,highly recommend her.