Kay's Bridal

Simi Valley, CA · View map

About Kay's Bridal

Kay's Bridal is a full service bridal salon that offers the bride of today a variety of styles from the traditional to modern chic. Kay's Bridal celebrates of 22 years of helping brides find their perfect style within a relaxed environment and an openly displayed collection of over 300 gowns.

93 Reviews for Kay's Bridal

93 Kay's Bridal Reviews

Christina
Christina

Married on 01/12/2019

Wonderful Dress Buying Experience!

I had quite a bit of anxiety going shopping for my dress, and I had heard to shop around, and it's okay not to buy a dress your first day looking. I went to Kay's first, and Diane, one of the ... Read more consultants, was absolutely amazing. She was reassuring when she needed to be but honest when she needed to be as well. She was so sweet, and it's no wonder I was able to find my dress on the first trip! I'm so happy I went there, and I wouldn't have wanted any other dress :)

B
Brittany

Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful Dresses

What a wonderful experience picking out my wedding dress. Denise was fantastic and helped me in and out of a lot of dresses as I decided on the one. Their clearance closet has great deals on beautiful ... Read more dresses if you are on a tighter budget. Due to my great experience, I also had most of my bridal party (the girls who lived in the area) get their dresses from Kay’s as well. My girls ranged in dress sizes, and they had something that everyone could try on! I would absolutely recommend Kay’s when shopping for your gown!

L
Laura

Married on 07/05/2018

I had went to 4 other Bridal shops before I found Kay's Bridal. A smaller self owned boutique is what every bride should experience, I wish I would have gone to this place first! I went to David's ... Read more Bridal, Simply Bridal, a couple other places where I only tried on a hand full of dresses and was left with nothing I really liked. I called last minute to Kay's Bridal and they let me come in then and there. Denise found 15 dresses for me to try on and out of those 15 I liked 10 of them! The variety of choices I had was even more than that but we ran out of time because the store was closing. I really needed this experience to be able to find the dress that was best suited for my body and my personality. I can't thank them enough for this experience and I highly recommend this boutique to new Brides!