Kay's Kitchen

Cedar Park, TX · View map

About Kay's Kitchen

Kay’s Kitchen was an idea long before it became reality.

Let me set the stage for you. I was in the kitchen making pies and homemade noodles as early as five, being taught by some amazing women in my family. However, I didn’t love cooking, with as much zeal as I do now, until I was married and in our own place. This turned my affection for cooking into an entirely different ball game. I wanted to see what new things I could make and experiment with recipes until I found the perfect variations. It became a passion and an incredibly fun hobby. I would try new things every week, cheering when it turned out well and laughing when it turned out badly.

After my family and friends encouraged me for some time to sell my creations, I finally relented. Now, I own and operate Kay’s Kitchen alongside my husband. It has been a blast and an ongoing adventure.

Our mission at Kay’s Kitchen is to give every customer a “Yum” experience. We are dedicated to helping people everywhere achieve Yum.

We provide this experience through our three core values at Kay’s Kitchen:

Delectable Goodies

Beautiful Creations

Excellence in Service

We are so happy you have visited our site today and we cannot wait to serve you!

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Kay's Kitchen FAQ