Kaysha Weiner Photographer

Tustin, CA · View map

About Kaysha Weiner Photographer

MY PHILOSOPY
I strive to show the most natural side of you on your wedding day. All the emotions; the excitement, the joy, the beauty, and most importantly the love! My relaxed and candid style allows for a more genuine representation of your personality through my lens!

I LOVE WHAT I DO
With each wedding, I find myself wiping away tears, laughing along with the toasts, completely surrounded with each couples love. There is nowhere else I would rather be, and I would be honored to document your love!

66 Reviews for Kaysha Weiner Photographer

66 Kaysha Weiner Photographer Reviews

M
Marie Lord

Married on 06/22/2019

BEST decision ever!

Look no further, Kaysha is amazing! I hired her as my wedding photographer and she also did my engagement photo shoot. She was all around incredible! She is an extremely talented photographer who is ... Read more also a joy to work with (extremely important), makes you feel super comfortable, and is very reliable. The pictures were absolutely beautiful and captured ALL the sweet, genuine moments. I cannot state enough how stunning each and every single picture was. We were really impressed by her. All of the pictures were bright, clear, and evoked the real emotion of what was captured. She did not miss ANYTHING! Her editing skills are also phenomenal and she is truly a skilled photographer. Everyone has told me numerous times how amazing the pictures turned out. She's very friendly and professional and really knows how to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. She gives GREAT direction which makes a huge difference while also looking natural. She is really organized and followed all of my requests for pictures on the wedding day. She is very reliable and responsive and super easy to work with. She has a fast turn around time compared to other photographers and organizes all the photos for you. She by far exceeded our expectations and was a highlight of our wedding! We are extremely happy we chose Kaysha as our wedding photographer and we will continue to use her in the future. Best decision ever. Highly, highly recommend her. You will be very happy with your choice!

C
Catherine Greif

Married on 11/10/2018

Kaysha is amazing!!!

Our wedding was a destination wedding, so we didn’t know a lot about vendors out in California. Luckily for us we found a great wedding planner who put us in touch with Kaysha. From the first initial ... Read more phone call I received from Kaysha I knew she was the one. Talking to Kaysha was almost like talking to an old friend on the phone. I felt like she really got to know me and showed geniun interest. Months before my wedding I remember receiving a Christmas card from Kaysha with her family picture on it as well as a small gift that included some bridal stuff. I remeber thinking to myself, how thoughtful of her to take the time out to send us these gifts! The best gift I have to say was when she sent my husband and I movie tickets, I thought to myself now this photographer really gets us ; ) A few nights before the wedding Kaysha called to check-in with me to see how I was doing. Though I was slightly nervous about the big day Kaysha really put my mind at ease and made me feel like it was all going to be ok. The day the wedding came and I was excited! Most of the vendors I had never met before since I live on the east coast. When Kaysha introduced herself to me that morning I remember giving her a hug and feeling like I had known her forever ( mind you we had never met). The whole day was completely amazing and Kaysha worked so well with my videoagrapher, I literally could not ask for more! Our photos came out absolutely stunning!! I am so thankful to Kaysha and her assistant for helping to make our day such a success! If you live in the California area make sure to check her out! You will be beyond happy with her work! I know I am : )

J
Jaclyn

Married on 10/05/2018

Our experience with Kaysha was absolutely AMAZING! Words cannot describe how pleased we are with the way our engagement pictures came out! My fiancé and I are beyond happy. Kaysha was able to ... Read more capture our personalities perfectly! She was also very knowledgeable about the location we shot at and got our edited prints back to us very quickly. She is an amazing photographer and I will definitely be calling her for any photography needs in the future. XOXO Jaclyn and Ken