Kayte Rose Photography

Trabuco Canyon, CA · View map

About Kayte Rose Photography

With wedding collections starting at just $1100 you will get the quality you desreve for a low price. At Katharine Rose Photography & Design we pride ourselves on being professional, timely and creative. Kayte has been photographing weddings for 4 years now and loves what shes does! Let her take your special day to a new level!!!

Book now & receive your FREE engagement, rehersal or after wedding session!!!

9 Reviews for Kayte Rose Photography

9 Kayte Rose Photography Reviews

A
Alex

Married on 11/20/2015

We booked Kayte to shoot our engagement party. She was so great! Arrived on time and got the best shots of our guests. Great candids, too! She is very professional and wanted to make sure we got ... Read more everything we wanted before she left. She delivered a disc with all of our photos edited in a reasonable amount of time. I didn't feel like I had to bug her for anything! She shot my best friend's wedding also and her pictures were amazing! So no matter if it's a big or small event, Kayte is awesome!

E
Erin

Married on 05/21/2010

Kayte is a fantastic photographer! I used her for my engagement session and my wedding. My wedding was at a winery in temecula and kayte took the most amazing pictures. She is very creative and has ... Read more has an "eye" for photography. She was very flexible with our busy schedules and was always available when i needed her. Not only is her product great, she is a great person to work with. I am now looking into her "newer" packages for maternity and baby photos, since we are now expecting. I knew i wanted to take pictures of my belly and of our newborn, but i didn't want any other photographer to take them. I asked kayte if she could take them and she gladly accepted. She now has her own "baby collection" of packages. I can't wait to work with her again. I can imagine her being a big part of our lives in the years to come:)

C
Cheryl

Married on 03/20/2010

Kayte is an amazing photographer. We felt very comfortable with her the moment we met with her. She has a great photography style but also is flexible in taking photos in a style we like as well. She ... Read more She gave us great suggestions for cute poses during our engagement and wedding sessions. Everyone loves our engagement photos we did at Disneyland. Kayte was quick to respond to all our questions and was extremely helpful during our whole wedding process. We cannot wait to see how awesome our wedding album turns out!