Kaz Artis Photography

Decatur, GA · View map · Visit website

About Kaz Artis Photography

Kaz Artis Photography is a professional wedding photography company located in Atlanta, Georgia. Owner and photographer, Kaz Artis, specializes in a variety of styles, which include contemporary, film, natural, photojournalism, traditional and vintage. Kaz Artis Photography is dedicated to capturing the most intimate moments on your wedding day so that your photos can be remembered and cherished forever. Along with high-quality photographs, this vendor will also provide great customer service and a rewarding experience.

Kaz Artis Photography offers the following services:

• Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Video
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
This vendor also offers the following items for your wedding day photos:

• Albums
  • Canvases
  • Digital files
  • Flush mounts
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

Location
Kaz Artis Photography is based in Atlanta, Georgia, and services the surrounding areas.

22 Reviews for Kaz Artis Photography

22 Kaz Artis Photography Reviews

K
Katie Prystas

Married on 04/27/2019

Kaz is the best!

My husband (still sounds weird) and I hired Kaz for our wedding in April 2019. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him. Not only did he accommodate our request to come to three different ... Read more locations, on three different nights, but he also was kind, professional, and personable throughout the entire process. I've been waiting to write a review until we saw the photos. I mean, he could be the nicest guy in the world, but take awful pictures. Photos are awesome and exactly what we were looking for. Lots of candid moments, a mixture of black and white and color, and even made time to get some random request shots. A couple guests, also planning to get married this year, asked for his contact info after seeing him in action and our photos from the event. Again, cannot say enough great things about Kaz!

S
Sara

Married on 09/15/2018

Kaz was awesome. Super professional and nice. I am in love with our wedding pictures. I definitely recommend him. Couldn’t be happier. Definitely getting him to do any pictures we need from now on. Read more Kaz was awesome. Super professional and nice. I am in love with our wedding pictures. I definitely recommend him. Couldn’t be happier. Definitely getting him to do any pictures we need from now on.

ROBIN
ROBIN

Married on 08/18/2018

Where do I start! Kaz is AMAZING to work with. Great work ethic and VERY flexible. Most important his pictures came out great. We loved working with him and he was very enthusiastic with our shoots.5 ... Read more Stars