Kaze Restaurant

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 07/13/2019

Perfect Venue for Welcome Party or Rehearsal Dinner

My husband and I booked the garden lounge area of Kaze for a Welcome Party to kick off our wedding weekend. We were so impressed with how easy it was to work with the team at Kaze. Booking: Booking ... Read more Booking Kaze may have been the easiest vendor of the entire wedding process! We were in touch with the manager, Manu and the original event manager, Ellie who were both prompt, kind and helpful. We simply gave Ellie the date of our event and put down a credit card to hold the date. Planning: Interestingly, Kaze underwent new ownership and a remodeling during our planning, but this never affected communication with the staff. Planning consisted of picking a bar package and a food package. We were given an easy-to-navigate PDF of the way their drink and food packages worked and what options we had. I attached screenshots to this review to give an idea, but I’m guessing the packages are subject to change with time. Event Space: We chose to book the garden lounge area. It is a very large and beautiful area! The bar is a good size and is covered by a roof and has cocktail tables. Then the other half is open/uncovered and had many sit-down tables for guests. Luckily we had great weather, but in the event of rain, the Kaze staff are prepared to move people indoors to a private/closed off space. Managers + Staff: Once Kaze transitioned, our new event coordinator was Lauren Altman who was such a pleasure to work with! She spoke with us to go through the details of the party and was so enthusiastic and excited for us! Lauren even gave us a call the day before just to see how our wedding events were going and if there was anything else they could do for us. The night of our event, the staff were amazing! Every one of them was so friendly and genuinely excited to help us celebrate. One of the bartenders would come find me to refill my drink! So thoughtful =) The event: During the event, drinks were served quickly and the hor d'oeuvres were incredible! They brought the food out in waves to prevent anything from sitting out for too long. Our guests had so much fun and many of them specifically mentioned how good the food was and how nice the garden area was. Without a doubt I recommend booking Kaze as a venue!

Ellie
Ellie Yohey

Married on 09/02/2018

Incredible Experience!

Amazing venue! I held my rehearsal dinner here september 2017. Easy, stress-free planning, delicious food, great drink selection, and fantastic service! They had a mike and speaker system ready to go ... Read more for speeches, and the chef was even able to accommodate the strict dietary needs of my grandma-in-law. Incredible experience from start to finish. I highly recommend Kaze for rehearsal dinners!

Michael
Michael Varcarcel

Married on 08/31/2018

fantastic rehearsal dinner

Our rehearsal dinner here was great! We had the beer garden and garage bar. The food was great, the staff was great, the venue was great, 5 stars! Read more Our rehearsal dinner here was great! We had the beer garden and garage bar. The food was great, the staff was great, the venue was great, 5 stars!