Kazuya Kimura Photography

· View map

About Kazuya Kimura Photography

Kazuya Kimura Photography is a wedding photography company based in Orange County, California. Their goal is to capture every moment of happiness, joy and love on your wedding day to give you memories that you can cherish for a lifetime.

Experience
Kazuya Kimura Photography has over 40 years of photography experience, with more than 10 years in the wedding industry. They also have experience with commercial photography, portrait photography, corporate events and fundraisers.

Kazuya Kimura Photography offers many wedding photography services to document your once-in-a-lifetime celebration. Couples will receive digital files of their images. The wedding photography services they provide include:

• Additional hours

Julet
Julet Morales

Married on 02/04/2019

Spring Outdoor Wedding

He was enthusiastic and creative from the get go. My husband and I appreciated that he was flexible with us when we were changing our minds with engagement photo locations. He was very engaged and ... Read more energetic throughout the whole getting ready, wedding ceremony, and reception. He also brought another assistant photographer to catch all the angles and perspectives for our day. We felt special that day and our photos look amazing. Thanks Kazuya Kimura!

A
Armeda

Married on 07/23/2017

I found Kazuya advertising on Craigslist for wedding photographer. I was a little hesitant at first, because of his price and the fact there are a lot of scammers on CL. After viewing his webpage, I ... Read more was in awe and I really wanted him to shoot my wedding. I had even cancelled our appointment with another photographer. When we finally met in person, we found him very professional with all the right equipment and 40+ years experience. His portfolio was jaw-dropping. We could not believe how blessed we were to find such an AWESOME photographer. Our 2nd meeting was at the venue, he ran around and scoped out all the areas for lighting and potential shooting areas. He asked a lot of questions and was able to answer all ours. On the day of our wedding he did an AMAZING job! All the guests loved him and his personality. He has quite a flair for very creative shots. We also booked the photobooth/2nd shooter (Rie) for our event. Everyone loved the photos they took. All photobooth pics were high res and were put in folder frames 5x7s. All our guests were very impressed by them. He were running around the whole time snapping many photos and especially attentive to my husband and I. He coordinated with the DJ and officiant to keep on the timeline. At the end of the day, we received a flash drive containing all the unretouched, raw and jpegs from the first look, ceremony, reception and photobooth. I even had a problem with the drive later and he graciously uploaded all the images right away to cloud storage so that I could download them. When we first viewed the images we were like "WOW! These are AMAZING and so beautiful!". They looked great SOC and I don't know how much more awesome they can get! If you are looking for off-the-charts wedding photos, hire Kazuya Kimura! You will not regret it. Here is his website http://www.kazuyakimura.com/ Thank you Kazuya!

C
Carmen

Married on 06/17/2017

We used Kazuya Kimura Photography for our beach wedding and restaurant reception and he was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Because I was planning my wedding from afar I did not get a chance to meet him until a ... Read more few hours before the start of our wedding. He was super flexible with us, very interactive and hilarious (seriously all of my guests complimented him). This was essential for our wedding since it was SUPER intimate (under 25 guests). He took tons and tons of photos, edited them and got us the revised versions on a 32GB jump drive the very next day. All of the photos are exceptional. I would highly recommend him for any photography services you may need.

Kazuya Kimura Photography FAQ