KBZ Photography

Madison, AL · View map

About KBZ Photography

KBZ Photography is an experienced wedding photographer based in Madison, Alabama. Keith, the owner and lead photographer, uses special lighting to capture fine and vibrant images. He is known for creating detailed candid shots with a touch of traditional style. He always engages with each couple personally to clearly understand their visions and realize it in his photos. Keith only accepts a limited number of weddings per year, ensuring that each couple has his full focus and the highest quality of service is provided.

Experience
Keith B. Zemnes, Jr., has more than two decades of professional experience photographing weddings and various special events. He began his career in 1996 as the head photographer of a known photography company before starting his own company.

Keith provides photographs in the form of albums, digital files, and prints. He also offers the following services:
High-resolution images

A
Amanda

Married on 03/16/2019

Beautiful photographs!

They captured every moment of my wedding! I couldn't have asked for any better! Read more They captured every moment of my wedding! I couldn't have asked for any better!

Erica
Erica

Married on 10/06/2018

KBZ Photography was a truly amazing and professional Vendor.

KBZ photography was Keith and Stephanie. They were truly amazing on my wedding day. They photographed my pre-ceremoney, wedding, special family pictures after the wedding, and reception. The pictures ... Read more pictures were absolutely breathtaking and gorgeous! They also were able to deal with a very delicate situation since I have buried her brother and had lost my mother the past year to cancer. The only immediate family member I had left with my father and they were extremely thoughtful and considerate. When I got the pictures back I was weeping tears of happiness I would recommend KBZ photography to anybody !!!

J
Joy

Married on 04/20/2018

We were so lucky to find Keith for our Star Wars-themed wedding. Not only was he a professional and pleasant photographer who takes excellent photos but he's a bigger Star Wars fan than us! It was a ... Read more match made in heaven. He didn't scold me for being late to my own wedding and he was still able to work well enough, with his assistant Stephanie, to get so many high-quality shots. Stephanie was a gem all on her own as well. We love our photos and we will definitely be booking them for other things like family photos and when we have our new edition. I definitely recommend booking KBZ...you will not be disappointed!!