KC Minister of Love

Overland Park, KS · View map

About KC Minister of Love

Congratulations! If you are reading this, you are probably engaged! What an exciting time in your life. I am the Minister of Love. I have been uniting couples in love since 2001. I would love to help make your special day meaningful and memorable!

Big or small, I have done them all! Living room elopements with witnesses only to grand scale Mansions or venues with 250 guests!

I cater to ALL THOSE IN LOVE! If you love each other and want to be married, call me! I can help.

Please visit my website www.kcministeroflove.com or call or text Amy M. Pulver 913-669-2096 for more details!

Specializing in Vow Renewal, Blended Families, Sand Ceremonies, Unity Candle, and more.

RATES AND SERVICES

• Small Wedding or Elopement with less than 20 guests - $150

• Formal Wedding without rehearsal

(any number of guests up to 20 miles from my home) - $250

• Formal Wedding with Rehearsal - $350

(any number of guests up to 20 miles from my home)

Call or Text Amy M. Pulver 913-669-2096

E-mail: kcministeroflove@gmail.com

2 Reviews for KC Minister of Love

2 KC Minister of Love Reviews

S
Sheila

Married on 10/26/2013

Our Officiant was Amy and she was great.. She was personable and spunky , she did a awesome job on our ceremony.. Read more Our Officiant was Amy and she was great.. she was personable and spunky , she did a awesome job on our ceremony..

L
Lisa

Married on 07/15/2011

Amy did a beautiful job for our wedding! Not only was she accommodating in terms of travel and timelines, but from ceremonies to vows she had a range ideas fully adaptable to our specific wants and ... Read more needs. It made our day as wonderful as it could be! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone in the market for an officiant!!!

KC Minister of Love FAQ