KC Weddings 2 GO

Independence, MO · View map

About KC Weddings 2 GO

KC Weddings 2 GO is a wedding officiant based in Independence, Missouri. Pastor Meg has been performing non-denominational, same-sex, spiritual and non-spiritual ceremonies since 1991. She can accommodate any ceremony you prefer, whether you want a traditional or quick ceremony, formal or informal, indoors or outdoors, etc.

KC Weddings 2 GO can perform non-religious, interfaith, ceremony rehearsal, vow renewal, civil union and single religion ceremonies. They also offer many additional services to customize your experience, including:

• Spanish speaking ceremony
  • Professional wedding photographer
  • Professionally designed bridal bouquet and boutonniere
  • Professional HDR videography
  • Unity candle
  • Sand ceremony

Areas Covered
KC Weddings 2 GO is based in and performs weddings in the Independence, Missouri area. They also service the Kansas City metropolitan and surrounding areas.

52 Reviews for KC Weddings 2 GO

52 KC Weddings 2 GO Reviews

C
Cassandra

Married on 08/20/2018

Pastor Nancy is amazing. She did my proxy. Weeks before I came she gave me the recommendation of where to stay, and it was in the center of everything. I could walk everywhere. She picked me up from ... Read more the Airport and dropped me off when it was time for me to leave. I felt like I had already known her. She is a beautiful person inside and out. If you get the chance to use her services don’t think twice! Book her!! She is the best!!! Thank you so much Pastor Nancy!!

J
Julia

Married on 06/26/2018

Pastor Nancy gave us the ceremony of our dreams. She is kind, knowledgable and in line with our values. She even let us include our pup. Read more Pastor Nancy gave us the ceremony of our dreams. She is kind, knowledgable and in line with our values. She even let us include our pup.

P
Pamela

Married on 04/14/2018

Pastor Nancy made our service special. The small chapel provided the personal touch we wanted. Now we’re ready for the happily ever after! Read more Pastor Nancy made our service special. The small chapel provided the personal touch we wanted. Now we’re ready for the happily ever after!