KC Weddings Plus

Kansas City, Missouri · View map · Visit website

About KC Weddings Plus

KC Weddings Plus offers bundle options of DJ, Videography, Photography, Violinist/Cellist/Guitarist, Photo Booth, Cover Band, Karaoke, and more... Bundle and save thousands!

We will work with you at your personalized consultation to craft the perfect experience for you and your guests. Services offered by KC Weddings Plus:

• DJ (large amount of dance floor and up lighting, just added $2,000 to the setup)
  • Videography (4K BluRay or DVD with scene selection home screen)
  • Photography (free photo book and video collage)
  • Photo Booth w Green Screen (staff operated, part of the video collage, pictures emailed to all)
  • Violin/Piano/Cello/Guitar (classically trained musicians from single digit ages, playing classical/contemporary)
  • Cover Band (time tested band playing every decade and genre that will make everyone dance & sing)

No Extra Cost Bonus Features

• Uplighting (any color to match your scheme and change the feel of the room)
  • MC Services (introductions and all the best tradition options)
  • 2 Wireless Hand Mics and 3 wireless body mics (so vows are heard even outside)
  • Karaoke
  • Traditional Games and Dances
  • and more...

Located in Kansas City, we also travel to surrounding towns at no extra cost. Owner Ryan Keller has a passion for music that began in his childhood, where he would play weddings with his family. With a background in musical entertainment and a technical degree in audio/video/photo production, Ryan offers affordable services while maintaining industry standard high quality. Our friendly staff can save you thousands! Let's Cut out the middle man of the corporate wedding world and save money while creating the amazing wedding experience you want!

Experience

Ryan began his musical career when he was only four years old and now holds multiple degrees and certifications. While in college, Ryan held the position of social chair for his fraternity and provided musical entertainment at parties and weddings. He then worked for several National Corporate companies out of St. Louis and Kansas City. After noticing the extreme overcharging and lack of professionalism in the industry, Ryan began KC Weddings Plus to ensure clients receive specialized attention and high quality services at a great cost!

6 Reviews for KC Weddings Plus

6 KC Weddings Plus Reviews

Brenna
Brenna Adams

Married on 05/26/2019

More than i ever could have asked for

KC Weddings Plus absolutely contributed to the success of our wedding. From the beginning, Ryan was professional, flexible, affordable, service oriented, and honest. I was really on the fence about ... Read more having a DJ service at all for our wedding, because I thought, how difficult could it possibly be to play music? Let me tell you, I was wrong! IT IS SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT. Especially if you do not have a day of coordinator. Ryan and his team showed up to the venue with little direction and ran with it. Our night was seamless, and it's because of the initiative they took and the passion they have. Do not hesitate to book with KC Weddings Plus! They go above and beyond at a cost you can afford. Truly making dreams a reality! Thank y'all SO MUCH!

K
Kara

Married on 05/25/2019

We loved KC Weddings Plus

KC weddings did an awesome job at my wedding! We had them from 3 pm to 11 pm and my guests all enjoyed them! Very budget friendly as well Read more KC weddings did an awesome job at my wedding! We had them from 3 pm to 11 pm and my guests all enjoyed them! Very budget friendly as well

D
Danielle

Married on 03/10/2019

Such a great team!

This team was so great to work with! They communicated perfectly and everything went so smooth! They were on time to the event and we received everything back so much quicker than I could have ... Read more expected! They brought backup equipment and my other photographer was able to use it, saving our day! We are so thankful for that! The videography we received was from multiple angles and showed our day in perfect view. They were awesome to speak with and did an all around tremendous job! Now we have amazing moments captured that we will cherish for a lifetime!