KD Productions Entertainment Services

Colonial Heights, VA · View map

About KD Productions Entertainment Services

KD Prroductions has been providing DJ services for thousands of events since 1998. Our mission is to provide customers with the highest quality planning, hosting, music, and entertainment service in the industry. We have delivered the best in mobile entertainment, performing for delighted guests at weddings, parties, class reunions, school dances, and corporate events.

We have years of experience and a massive music selection which enables us to select music that will keep your guests dancing, entertained, and having the time of their lives.

For reviews and more, check out our website at www.kdproductionsentertainment.com

Our company is now offering photo booths, uplighting, and photography services as well! Make sure to go to the website to check pricing and availability!

18 Reviews for KD Productions Entertainment Services

18 KD Productions Entertainment Services Reviews

Lindsay
Lindsay

Married on 06/22/2019

Kat makes sure everyone has a great time. Will for officiant is the best!

Everything I expected! She kept things entertaining, made people laugh, and set the whole environment! We used KD Productions for our officiant as well. Will ended up being perfect for us! My 3 year ... Read more old son stole the show and came on the perch with us. Will made his impromptu remarks that made it that much more memorable. Everything about their services was great. Would highly recommend!!!!!

Kelley
Kelley

Married on 05/25/2019

Simply the best!

There truly are no words to express how highly I recommend KD Productions. DJ Kat truly went above and beyond to ensure that our big day ran smoothly and that all our guests were engaged and ... Read more entertained. Throughout the planning process, Kat was a bright light that always helped me feel less stressed as she was willing to help direct and guide me through the process (even with stuff that didn't merely pertain to DJ services). By the time our wedding day arrived, I truly felt as though I had gained a friend. DJ Kat will always hold a special place in our hearts. Highly highly recommend.

T
Thema

Married on 09/22/2018

KD Productions Entertainment, was one of our vendors for the Connections for Weddings "A Salute to A Star Among Stars" Military Wedding Giveaway. They provided a truly awesome photo booth and ... Read more uplighting. My guest and bridal party had a ball in the photo booth area and we were giving a beautiful photo album filled with duplicate pics capturing those moments for us. The uplighting helped to give us some truly amazing photos …they helped to make our day so special. We so appreciate the generosity that was shown to us as a military couple. I would highly recommend KD Productions Entertainment, for your wedding photo booth and uplighting needs.