KE Photography

Sterling, VA · View map · Visit website

About KE Photography

KE Photography is a company located in Woodbridge, Virginia. Specializing in weddings and other special events, the company uses a range of natural, contemporary, vintage, photojournalistic styles to capture every candid and emotional moment throughout every couple’s big day. Kari is the company’s owner and main operator. Having founded the company in 2010, Kari has since provided her professional services for many weddings and strives to make sure every couple is completely satisfied with their final products.

KE Photography offers an array of packages and services that can be fully customized to suit every couple’s wedding or special occasion. Working in close relation with each couple, the company offers consultations to discuss service options and all the desires and requirements before the big event. This allows every couple to feel reassured that their expectations can be met and even surpassed. Every service that is produced by the company is conducted under a one-event-per-day policy. Their most popular wedding package includes engagement sessions, hand-resolution images, multiple-location sessions, digital files, prints, and additional hours. Additional photographic services and final format items offered include but are not limited to:

• A second photographer

Lisa
Lisa Richardson Grant

Getting married on 02/04/2020

Great experience!

Kari is great! Was very prompt and easy to work with and her pictures are beautiful... I would definitely recommend her! Read more Kari is great! Was very prompt and easy to work with and her pictures are beautiful... I would definitely recommend her!

M
Madison Curran

Married on 05/25/2019

She is amazing

HIRE HER! Kari was BY FAR the BEST photographer I could have hired. She worked so well with us and everyone in the wedding party, as well as, crazy family members and wild wedding partiers. Her ... Read more pictures ALWAYS come out stunning. Not hiring her for any type of photo shoot or event is your loss. We hired her for the wedding and she gave us a free engagement photo session, which was AWESOME. And she worked around our insane schedule since my husband is active military. Thank you Kari for everything you have done for us!!!!!

J
jessica

Married on 08/13/2018

LOCAL, easy to work with, professional

KE Photography is the best! She’s local, super quick with responding and very reasonably priced for her high quality photos. Kari captured our small, intimate wedding beautifully! Recent, I thought I ... Read more lost my wedding photos (over 6 months later) and she was super quick in getting them to me once again! She’s super sweet and made me feel comfortable infront of the camera. Highly recommend KE photography!