Keemas Kandies

Holland, MI · View map

About Keemas Kandies

For more than 25 years, I have made peanut brittle for parties and as gifts for friends and family. I have always received comments that my peanut brittle is unique because it is light, airy and melts in your mouth. Because of the unique recipe, my peanut brittle became highly popular and was frequently requested among friends and family, so much so that for years some friends insisted that I put my recipe to good use and sell the candy. Due to a very busy family and work schedule at the time, I put the thought on the back burner. Our friends continued to prod, and I finally gave serious thought to starting the business in January of 2007.

By September 2007, Keema's Kandies was up and running. Keema's Kandies has a large market, including Holland, Grand Rapids and other cities throughout Michigan, where it is primarily available in specialty shops. We began selling our peanut brittle at the local farmers market, and it soon developed a following of repeat customers. In addition, we create a large number of corporate gift packages for various companies during the holiday season.

At Keema's Kandies, we are proud to be a family owned and operated business. From the kitchen to our customers, our family is involved in each step of the process. This includes creating, packaging, marketing and selling the candy. Our handmade peanut brittle allows us to ensure our product is of the best quality.

Mary Dykema
Owner
Keemas Kandies

1 Reviews for Keemas Kandies

1 Keemas Kandies Reviews

Kelli
Kelli

Married on 09/18/2009

Keema's Kandies provided us with WONDERFUL customized chocolate covered peanut brittle favors for all of our guests. Other weddings I've been to, guests often leave their favors on the tables because ... Read more they do not want them. We didn't have a single favor left!! They were a hit! A great alternative to the traditional wedding favors.

Keemas Kandies FAQ