KeepBags

Downers Grove, IL · View map

About KeepBags

To have, to hold, to keep...

At KeepBags you will find beautiful hand-crafted wedding purses and accessories.

I love working closely with brides to custom design thier dream wedding bags. I have created bridal purses for hundreds of brides and my collections are a compilation of designs ranging from whimsical to sophiticated and everthing between. I use high quality duiponi silks and draw inspiration from beautiful embellishments, fabric sculpting techniques, and the vision of my brides.

I am commited to creating quality handmade bridal and bridemaid's clutches from luxury materials. I take great pride in extending excellent customer service and providing prompt responses to every customer.

I am also commited to giving back to the community and people in need. 10% of my profit each year goes to charities such as the Chicago Dream Center, who is helping to put a stop to human trafficking, and Compassion International, who helps to release children all over the world from poverty.

Happy wedding planning!

Dana Cooper at KeepBags

Contact me at dana.a.cooper@gmail.com

See customer reveiws from my Etsy Shop here: Etsy Feedback

Visit my Etsy store at keepbags.etsy.com

Learn more about KeepBags at keepbags.com

13 Reviews for KeepBags

13 KeepBags Reviews

J
joanna

Married on 07/27/2013

I had ordered a bridal clutch for myself and a couple clutches for my bridal party... The clutches all have great quality and detail! I added a couple personal touches to my bags and Dana was very ... Read more accommodating!! Dana was very pleasant to work with and kept me informed throughout the whole process!! I am very happy with all my bags!!! I would highly recommend KeepBags!!

M
Michelle

Married on 02/14/2013

The handbag I received was absolutely stunning. I think the quality is wonderful. And you get to pick your own lining color to boot! How's that for awesome. Read more The handbag I received was absolutely stunning. I think the quality is wonderful. And you get to pick your own lining color to boot! How's that for awesome.

C
Cara

Married on 12/08/2012

I have purchased a couple bags from Dana. They are very pretty and classy. I have a black one that goes well with many outfits. I have brought to weddings and have also used on many nights out. I have ... Read more have received many compliments and like that can have multiple uses. She also worked with me to alter the bag to fit my needs. They are made very nicely as well. Would make a great gift for a bride or bridesmaid gift!