Keepsake Designs

Allenton, MI · View map · Visit website

About Keepsake Designs

Thank you for visiting our storefront!

We are a home-based design studio located in Allenton - Southern St. Clair County. We began as a brick and mortar full service floral company and as time went on, we found that our passion for weddings was our true direction. With great anticipation we decided to forego the brick and mortar and bring the little business of ours home. At the time we began the process of changing names and "rebranding". We want our designs to be a "keepsake" that you will cherish forever!

It is our intention to take your vision and transform your ceremony and reciption into the wedding day setting of your dreams.Our elegant and romantic floral arrangements vary from vintage to nautical, tropical, and rustic styles - perfect any desired theme. Keepsake Designs will leave a lasting impression on you and your guests, setting the perfect mood for your celebration of love

Keepsake Designs offers couples a free consultation in order to gain a better understanding of their desired style. All of Keepsake Designs quotes are completed with each individual couples' colors, vision, and budget in mind. This company also offers a range of special services to help couples achieve a memorable experience, including:

• Samples
  • Aisle/altar decor
  • Bouquets/boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces

Areas Covered
Keepsake Designs is based out of Allenton, Michigan, and serves couples celebrating their love throughout Southeast Michigan.

36 Reviews for Keepsake Designs

36 Keepsake Designs Reviews

C
Featured
Charlene

Married on 06/22/2019

Hire Stephanie!!

Stephanie was an absolute dream to work with! Communication with her was always easy, and she was always there for me! Even in the last two weeks leading up to our wedding, she was addressing my ... Read more changes with grace and a smile. I couldn’t have asked for a better florist as a vendor, and my husband and I absolutely adore Stephanie and her work!! Don’t pass up the chance to work with this florist! Flowers are Stephanie’s passion!!

A
Ashley Blake

Married on 08/17/2019

By far amazing

Stephanie is by far the BEST! Read more Stephanie is by far the BEST!!!!!!

S
Stephannie

Married on 08/17/2019

Florist/Event Beautifier

Small business with amazing service, beautiful work, attentive and cost efficient! Stephanie was very pleasant to work with and went above and beyond to make everything easier for me on my wedding ... Read more day! Highly recommend, you won’t be disappointed!