Keepsakes Florist

Charleston, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Keepsakes Florist

Keepsakes Florist is a Charleston-based wedding florist that makes decor for all your keepsake memories. As you plan the event of a lifetime, the professional design team will combine beautiful color palettes with artistic flair. After all, they believe that no two weddings are the same. Keepsakes looks forward to creating a beautiful event with you!

Experience
Karen Spalviero, the owner of the company, launched Keepsakes Florist in 1991. She has produced floral designs for more than 1,000 weddings.

Products Offered
The Charleston wedding florist will use fresh and beautiful flowers that are tailored to your wedding. By creating uniqueness for every wedding, Karen will exceed your expectations. The team can provide delivery, setup and cleanup on the big day. Couples may select from:

• Aisle decor
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

Areas Covered
Keepsakes Florist serves couples in Charleston and the local area. This includes Mount Pleasant, James Island, Kiawah Island, Seabrook Island and the surrounding beaches.

162 Reviews for Keepsakes Florist

162 Keepsakes Florist Reviews

R
Featured
Ryan and Kristy

Married on 12/27/2014

Karen from Keepsakes was our main contact for our wedding flowers. She was very responsive and very helpful with making suggestions during our meeting with her. The price quote we got from Keepsakes ... Read more was very competitive. When we made changes and additions to the order, and even asked to move the delivery time up, Karen was very accommodating. The flowers all turned out beautifully and we were extremely happy with Keepsakes through the whole process.

Brittney
Brittney Hughes

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Wedding florist

Karen was quick to respond and extremely flexible. I showed her a bouquet and she was able to work off of that to design arrangements for my ceremony and reception. Read more Karen was quick to respond and extremely flexible. I showed her a bouquet and she was able to work off of that to design arrangements for my ceremony and reception.

T
Tracee

Married on 07/14/2019

Excellent and beautiful

I worked with Karen via phone and email as I am located in NY. She always responded very timely and addressed all of my questions. The flowers for my brothers wedding were absolutely gorgeous, exactly ... Read more exactly what we had hoped for and without breaking the bank!