Keith Nusinov Jewelers

5 Keith Nusinov Jewelers Reviews

Lacey
Lacey

Married on 05/28/2017

Keith Nusinov really knows what he is doing. My fiance and I brought him different stones to make my engagement ring and my wedding band. His price was more than affordable and he double checks to ... Read more make sure he is doing what you like. I know I have a unique my design ring and I couldn't be happier with them.

E
Emily

Married on 05/18/2013

Keith helped my husband design my engagemnt ring from scratch with diamonds from our mothers and it turned out perfectly! The ring is a one of a kind and he put his own personal touches with the ... Read more simple yet stated milgrain design. We off course had my wedding band made to match and the set gets so many compliments. Keith is personable, extremely flexible and will be able to design anything you need. You will not be dissapointed and you will be treated like you are his only customer!

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 03/31/2012

Keith Nusinov provided the best service.. Top notch for sure! My husband had my ring custom designed by Keith Nusinov.. And it's a flawless diamond... Ooowee... We also went back to Keith Nusinov for ... Read more our wedding bands. He provided great service and value...beyond belief.. I was able to go back the day before my wedding to get my engagement ring all cleaned up... He was right there and did it on the spot...now that's flexiblity and professionalism 5 star!!! As busy as this place can be..he took the time to make sure..my rings were looking fabulous!! many many thanks