Kellerie Nash Bridal Hair

Forest, VA · View map · Visit website

About Kellerie Nash Bridal Hair

Kellerie Nash Bridal Hair is a licensed hair stylist business located in Bedford County, Virginia. Owner Kellerie found her passion for hair styling in her art background, treating each styling as a total reflection of the person wearing the creation. Looking forward to working with each client, Kellerie’s styles enhance the personality and style of her clients.

While clients can come to Kellerie’s location for services, she also provides on-site services for special occasions, which can remove stress from a busy day. In addition to day-of services, she can also provide trial runs for her updos and other styling needs. Kellerie Nash Bridal Hair is capable of providing individual services as well as those for groups of up to 10 people, such as bridesmaids or family members.

5 Reviews for Kellerie Nash Bridal Hair

5 Kellerie Nash Bridal Hair Reviews

Haleigh
Featured
Haleigh

Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful work

Kellerie is absolutely amazing at what she does. I was nervous going into this just because I’ve never had anyone touch my hair besides my mom, who’s a stylist, and I’ve seen so many updos that have ... Read more gone bad. But Kellerie proved me wrong and is a complete bridal hair genius! She saw my vision and made it come to life and I’ve never felt more beautiful than when I did on my wedding day all thanks to her! (And make up of course). I would choose Kellerie again and again and I recommend her for all of your bridal hair needs!!

M
Meredith

Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible experience with Kellerie!

Kellerie was extremely flexible, coming to Richmond for both the trial and the wedding day. She completed a variety of hair styles for me and my bridesmaids based upon pictures and descriptions and ... Read more pulled off each one beautifully! Everyone was very satisfied. She provides a sense of peace and calm throughout the day - she pulled off 11 hairstyles while hardly taking a break! I would highly recommend.

M
Merrill

Married on 09/16/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Kellerie! I have had problems with thinning hair the past few years and I voiced this concern during my trail with her. She did two different hair styles during ... Read more my hair trail and legit made me cry with how beautiful I felt. I also changed my mind on my wedding hair less than a week before my wedding and she was incredibly responsive and did an amazing job! My wedding hair stayed all night long (through rain and dancing!) Kellerie also did hair for three of my bridesmaids and their hair stayed all night long and looked AMAZING! Thank you so much Kellerie!!!!! <3