Kelley Event + Design

Charlotte, NC · View map

About Kelley Event + Design

Kelley Event + Design orchestrates and designs timeless events that are seamless and engaging for all parties involved. Based in Charlotte, NC, but we welcome event planning opportunities all over.

6 Reviews for Kelley Event + Design

6 Kelley Event + Design Reviews

B
Ben

Married on 04/28/2018

Lauren Evans at Kelly Event + Design created a fairy tale wedding experience for my daughter Giovanna. The wedding plans have so many moving parts and we wanted so many different things but Lauren and ... Read more her crew executed with extraordinary precision. She made us feel so at ease with everything in ways we did not expect. Lauren reconfirmed our wishes, held vendors accountable, made suggestions along the way, and kept us informed at every step. She even continued to check in with us to see if we wanted to add or subtract events and activities up to minutes before the activity was to take place. I brought a family "jewel" to the reception which was an old champagne glass that belonged to my mother, and Lauren tried to get me to give it up after we toasted, but I told her I wanted to hag on to it. later when she saw me without it she searched the ball room and kitchen, found the glass and put it in my hotel room. Additionally, I threw her more wedding day curves than is fair and Lauren hit every one of them out of the park. I highly recommend her and her team for any event! I can be reached if anyone wanted to ask me more about the hundreds of items she took care of. Hire Lauren and Kelly Event + Design...you need them!

Marissa
Marissa

Married on 10/21/2017

I cannot begin to explain how happy we were with Lauren's services! From the first point of contact, she was communicative, professional, and knowledgeable. I sometimes felt that she was just waiting ... Read more in her inbox for me to email her! She made every part of the planning process as stress-free as possible. She recommended incredible vendors and facilitated all meetings, contracts, payments, and ideas. When it came to the wedding day, she went above and beyond to ensure that we, along with our family and friends, were taken care of. She made our wedding day a dream. We were floored by the look of the reception space - I never imagined it looking as beautiful as it did. She read my mind. Every detail was planned and executed perfectly. No one came to me with a single issue or question all day. Plus, she was just so fun to work with!

A
Alex

Married on 08/20/2016

A STUNNING WEDDING. I will be forever grateful to Lauren and Kelley Event + Design for how perfect and truly stunning our wedding was. From the design and all of the planning to day of execution – ... Read more Lauren did an absolutely fantastic job. Going in, you really have no idea how many ‘vendors’ you have to choose and then how many decisions you have to make – so I found it incredibly helpful to have Lauren with us the entire way, bringing us options for vendors and all of the details that needed to be chosen, communicating with all of the different vendors on my behalf, keeping me on a timeline, etc. One thing I loved about having Lauren plan our wedding was that she took our vision of a Tuscan inspired wedding and made it come to life. She has quite the eye for the design of a wedding. Besides getting to marry my best friend, the one thing that stands out to me about our wedding day was how beautiful and flawlessly executed it was – down to every last detail and the flow of the entire evening. I just continued to be blown away throughout the evening as I kept noticing different details that Lauren had made possible. I think my mother said it best – she truly felt like a guest at our wedding. I’d highly recommend Kelley Event + Design! Expectations exceeded!