Kelley Jo Imaging

Saint Paul, MN · View map · Visit website

About Kelley Jo Imaging

A skilled wedding photography company in St. Paul, Minnesota, Kelley Jo Imaging specializes in photojournalistic wedding photography. Established in 2009 by freelance photographer Kelley Asbury, this company operates under the belief that each image of your special day completes your story, defines your day, and captures what makes your celebration unique. Passionate and professional, Kelley Jo Imaging is the ideal option for lovestruck couples looking to document their knot-tying affair.

Couples who book Kelley Jo Imaging benefit from a variety of wedding photography services. Options include:

• Consultation
  • Willingness to travel
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • High-res images

Other Services

Kelley Jo Imaging also offers a collection of amenities and photo shoot options from which couples may choose. Options include:

• Wedding albums
  • Thank-you cards
  • Prints and proofs
  • Digital files

Areas Covered

Kelley Jo Imaging proudly offers wedding photography services to couples located in St. Paul, Minnesota. Said services are extended to interested couples in and around the Ramsey County, Minnesota area.

12 Reviews for Kelley Jo Imaging

12 Kelley Jo Imaging Reviews

S
Samantha

Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome and comfortable

Kelley was so great to work with! She made the engagement pictures session completely comfortable and easy going! I felt as if we have known her for forever, she was that good! The previews she ... Read more shared, totally shows and captures the relationship between my fiance and I. I cant wait to see her work her magic on our June wedding!

sharon
Sharon

Married on 09/08/2018

Photos to Cherish

We loved our every moment of our wedding day. And having Kelley there to capture it was an absolute joy. She made us feel so comfortable and relaxed, and we felt, really shared in the joy and ... Read more happiness of the moment. I didn't realize that would mean so much, but it did. I was still on cloud nine from the wedding when the photos arrived. Looking through those photos was such an amazing experience and we relived the day in an entirely new way. She captured so many beautiful, unexpected details and moments that we will always treasure. I can't recommend Kelly highly enough.

Kevin
Kevin Reese

Married on 08/04/2018

Kelley Jo was Awesome!

Kelley Jo did a great job capturing every moment of our wedding from start to finish. My wife and I live in California but the wedding was in Minnesota where my wife is from. Kelley Jo was great at ... Read more planning despite the distance and kept us updated on all the details. Kelley Jo did a good job and getting a bunch of pictures at a bunch of different locations at the venue. She was also receptive about what poses we did and didn't want to do, unlike other photographers I've experienced that were pushy. I would highly recommend Kelley Jo Photography.