Kelli Marie Photography

Deerfield, NH · View map

About Kelli Marie Photography

Kelli Marie Photography is not accepting wedding contracts for 2019 or 2020.

For the next 2 years we are specializing only in Boudoir photography!

Check out our website for more information: www.kellimariephotography.com

27 Reviews for Kelli Marie Photography

27 Kelli Marie Photography Reviews

B
Bekki

Getting married on 10/16/2020

I had a great time during my session, Kelli creates a very relaxed atmosphere and made me feel like we have known each other forever! The pictures came out amazing and it was so much fun. Kelli is ... Read more your go to girl if you ever want to get some fun and sexy photos done. Also the quality of the products orders were above my highest expectations!

J
Jennifer

Married on 11/18/2017

Kelli was absolutely wonderful to work with! We had her as our engagement and wedding photographer. She was accommodating and easy to work with, and went above and beyond to make our wedding day less ... Read more stressful, including chasing our cake down when it was being taken away before we had cut it! Most importantly, our photos came out beautiful. She captured the moments that made our day special perfectly. Her laid-back personality and sense of humor made me and my husband feel super comfortable and our photos show it! Thanks Kelli!

F
Faith

Married on 10/28/2017

Kelli is the photographer of your dreams! She makes you feel beautiful even when you’re 6 months pregnant, and she makes you laugh while doing it. She captured every photo I wanted with very little ... Read more time and daylight left. The photos were absolutely perfect and I couldn’t be happier!!!