KellieKayPhotos

Mesquite, TX · View map · Visit website

About KellieKayPhotos

KellieKayPhotos — located in Mesquite, Texas and serving clients in the Dallas, Ft. Worth, and Wichita Falls regions — is a wedding photography company that offers affordable package options for couples. With a passion for the art of photography, Kellie has been capturing beautiful moments at all sorts of wedding events for the last eight years. Her photography is timeless, and her gallery of previous clients contains many lovely, naturally-lit portraits. With KellieKayPhotos by your side, you will receive a plethora of beautiful images to cherish for a lifetime.

KellieKayPhotos offers a variety of services in their starting price, including engagement shoots, high-resolution images, and a one event/day guarantee. The company also offers wedding photography package options, and the most popular option offers popular add-ons like a second photographer, additional hours, toning, and digital files. Other services offered by the company include:

• Destination/travel

Featured
Ana Luckhart

Married on 09/22/2018

Last minute blessing.

Kellie ended up at our wedding last minute after our original photographer fell ill. We had never met or spoken before she walked in, but her and her team immediately went to work and were very ... Read more receptive to what we wanted. We never felt photos were a priority, they weren't intrusive, and the end result turned out great.

A
Amanda

Married on 10/27/2018

My Wedding

She was a last minute photographer who filled in for our main one. She was super nice and helpful and captured exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much Kellie Read more She was a last minute photographer who filled in for our main one. She was super nice and helpful and captured exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much Kellie

Sung
Sung Kim

Married on 10/23/2018

Kellie wanted my photos to be perfect more that I did

I know that I'm a difficult person to work with because I'm a perfectionist and I ask a lot out of people I work with. And Kellie did everything I needed perfectly and more. She was patient with me, ... Read more and she wanted it to be perfect as much as I wanted.