Kelly Hayden-Wimpory - NH Justice of the Peace

Jefferson, NH · View map

About Kelly Hayden-Wimpory - NH Justice of the Peace

From elopements, simple “make it legal” ceremonies, formal ceremonies, activity/adventure based ceremonies, destination weddings, vow renewals, surprise cermonies, you name it, I love working with people on all kinds of ceremonies. I look at it as “Your Day…Your Way”. I would love the opportunity to discuss your ideas and work with you on making your wedding day a day to remember. Whether it is an intimate ceremony for just the two of you or a ceremony witnessed by a hall full of your family and friends, I do all kinds of ceremonies. No idea is too crazy. I love so many of the traditions around weddings. But, I also really enjoy many of the original and creative ways to get married. Or, a beautiful mix of the two.

119 Reviews for Kelly Hayden-Wimpory - NH Justice of the Peace

119 Kelly Hayden-Wimpory - NH Justice of the Peace Reviews

R
Rachel

Getting married on 10/05/2019

We were looking to make it legal before my husbands deployment but still wanted a memorable ceremony. Kelly was very helpful with our ceremony plans, from providing ceremony examples to suggesting ... Read more traditions, readings and poems to incorporate. Kelly and I communicated solely through email as it was most convenient with my work schedule and she was responded to all our questions within a couple hours, staying in touch from the earliest stages of planning right up to the day before the ceremony. She tailored our ceremony perfectly to tell the story of our love and life together. We couldn't have had a day half as amazing without her! We hope to book Kelly for our larger "wedding part 2" to celebrate with extended family and friends next October. Highly recommend!!

L
Lauren

Married on 03/16/2019

Working with Kelly was an absolute pleasure! She performed our ceremony at the Bellevue Barn in Jefferson, NH in September 2018. We were considering having a friend officiate our wedding and initially ... Read more initially contacted Kelly with the thought of having her help out our friend with writing a ceremony. After our first call, we decided to have Kelly do it herself. There are so many things about wedding planning and making sure all of the details are perfect that can be really stressful, but Kelly has such a calming way about her. She makes you feel comfortable because of her demeanor and her clear experience. She worked with us to create a totally custom ceremony that felt true to our relationship with so many personal touches - and made it easy! She sent over lots of examples that helped us get find what resonated with us. We received so many compliments on the ceremony itself and how clear everyone could hear. Kelly was so friendly and professional; I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant!

V
Valerie

Married on 11/03/2018

Kelly was wonderful!

Kelly was wonderful! She made our special day more special than we could have imagined. She made us feel very comfortable and she was very attentive to our needs. Her beautiful words for the ceremony ... Read more ceremony were exceptional. If you are considering having Kelly perform your ceremony, please do not delay, book her today. She was terrific!